5th January 2017, 06:27 PM
dinesh691

List of colleges to study Electrical engineering course through lateral entry? Procedure of admission in that colleges?

Hello sir, I have completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 86% marks and want to study Electrical engineering course through lateral entry. List of colleges available for me with admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Can one become a marine engineer after SSC diploma in Mechanical?
  2. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
  3. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to get Lateral Entry B.Tech course being a Electrical Engineering Diploma 3rd year student? List of colleges in Uttarakhand?
  5. Am I eligible for IIT JEE after passing diploma?
  6. Can I do B.Tech after Diploma in NTTF Gopalpur?
  7. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  8. Colleges offering lateral entry directly into 2nd year of engineering? Does Jadavpur University offer lateral entry?
  9. Admission in Engineering colleges of Karnataka through Lateral Entry Scheme? Procedure to be followed as a non resident of Karnataka?
  10. Which course to opt for after completion of diploma in ECE?
  11. Possibility to take admission in BE through lateral entry in best colleges of USA after Diploma engineering? List of colleges and entrance exam for it?
  12. List of colleges which allow lateral entry admission? How to fill the application form for admission?
  13. Can a Diploma in Computer Engineering holder get admission in degree course through lateral entry at USA? Procedure to choose colleges and apply for it? -- [New]
  14. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  15. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student?
  16. Engineering colleges in TamilNadu or Chennai for Lateral Entry after Diploma in CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of colleges within Gujarat and number of seats for admission to lateral entry in Civil and Electrical Engineering? How to apply for it?
  18. How to join B.E lateral entry colleges like BITS, BIT after completing diploma in electrical and electronics? Is there any entrance exam for B.E Lateral Entry
7th January 2017, 12:56 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of colleges to study Electrical engineering course through lateral entry? Procedure of admission in that colleges?

List of College for Electrical engineering in lateral entry
** SRM University Chennai ,Delhi
** BFIT, Dehradun
** JECR University, Jaipur
** DIT university, Dehradun
** Chitkara University, Punjab
** Adhiyamaan College , Delhi
** Delhi Technical University

Admission process
** Candidate need to sit in the entrance exam of the University itself, where interview will also be held to the passed candidate in entrance exam.
** Based on the diploma percentage marks obtained and entrance exam, candidate will be allot seats.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?