6th June 2012, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

List of engineering colleges in Punjab which provide admission through LEET?

engineering colleges in Punjab which make admissions through LEET?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in HBTI by LEET? List of the government colleges in UP for LEET?
  2. How to get admission in B.Tech through LEET?
  3. How to study Aeronautics after completing diploma in mechanical
  4. Which course to join in software testing field?
  5. How to do B.E after studying in Polytechnic College Jabalpur
  6. List of the engineering colleges along with their admission procedure, offering B.Tech in environment engineering in Punjab?
  7. How many seats are vacant in B.Tech Lateral Entry?
  8. List of the colleges offering LEET exam for computer engineering
  9. List of various LEET colleges in different states for direct 2nd year admission?
  10. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and negative marking scheme in LEET for Civil Engineering Diploma 5th semester student?
  11. Part time M.Tech from GNDEC, Ludhiana is approved by AICTE or not? -- [New]
  12. Can I get admission in a good engineering college in Punjab after scoring 73 in AIEEE?
  13. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  14. Date of sale of LEET forms? Date of LEET entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I give IIT exam after passing diploma?
  16. List of top biotech government colleges in Punjab?
  17. Can I get admission in Delhi or Punjab in Mechanical Engineering after passing AIEEE with 50 marks? List of colleges to which I should approach?
  18. How can I get admission in Delhi College of Engineering having completed Diploma in Civil Engineering? Minimum marks required in Diploma and rank required in LEET?
26th December 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of engineering colleges in Punjab which provide admission through LEET?

What is the procedure to get the admission in B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) 2013-2014 after Diploma?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?