15th October 2012, 08:03 PM
saurabh kathayat

List of exams for which I am eligible after completion of B.Tech or graduation? I am a student of electronics and communication branch

plz tell me about the list of the exam that for iam elligible after completion my b.tech or graduation by any field....iam the student of electronic & communication branch.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech?
  2. Am i eligible for PSU exam after scoring below 60%? I am a student of B.Tech 4th year from electronics and communication branch
  3. How can I join defence service? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  4. Can Girls join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM? Procedure to join?
  5. Can I give the IES exam as an electronics and communication student under ETC branch?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for IFS Exam after completion of Engineering with Electronics and Instrumentation stream?
  7. List of exams an 3rd year ECE candidates can give? How to sit in off-campus placements?
  8. How to do summer internship? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student having electronics and communication branch
  9. Syllabus for electronics and communication branch for Power Grid Corporation test?
  10. GATE Electronics and Communications after Non-Electronics studies in graduation and post graduation?
  11. Which branch is better for M.Tech for electronics & communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the criteria to apply for job after electronics and communication
  13. List of companies which I am eligible for campus placements? -- [New]
  14. How to prepare for BSNL competitive exam? I am a 2nd year electronics and communication branch student
  15. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible for top universities to pursue MS in Electronics and Communication in US after scoring 100 in TOEFL?
  17. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  18. What is ONGC syllabus? Books to be referred? I am a student of electronics and communication branch
8th February 2013, 08:55 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of exams for which I am eligible after completion of B.Tech or graduation? I am a student of electronics and communication branch

Hello friend now you are eligible for MBA, MCA, M.tech
List of some MBA entrance exams :
1. Common Admission Test ( CAT )
2. Management Aptitude Test ( MAT )
3. Xavier Admission Test ( XAT )
4. Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
5. Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET)
6. Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP)

MCA entrance exam :
1. AIMCET
2. BIT
3. ICET
4. VYAPAM
5. MAH, MCA CET
6. NIMCET
7. OJEE
8. TANCET
9. UPSEE
10. VIT
11. JECA

M.tech entrance exams
1. All India Engineering Entrance Exams
2. Avinashilingam Deemed University for Women, Coimbatore Engineering Entrance Examination
3. BEEE 2011 - Bharath University Engineering Entrance Exam
4. Birla Institute of Science & Technology - BITSAT 2011 Entrance exam
5. BIT, Mesra, Ranchi
6. BITSAT 2011 Entrance exam (BITSAT)
7. BSAUEEE-2011 - B.S. Abdur Rahman University Engineering Entrance Examination
8. Calicut University M.Tech entrance exam
9. DA IICT Entrance exam
10. Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology Murthal M.Tech Entrance exam
11. Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology Entrance exam
12. GAT 2011 - Gitam University Online Entrance Test
13. GATE - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering GATE
14. GGSIPU Engineering CET Entrance exam
15. Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Allahabad - M.Tech Entrance exam
16. Indian School Of Mines, Dhanbad
17. Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University
18. Institute Of technology, Nirma University, Ahmedabad
19. International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Bhubaneswar M.Tech Entrance exam
20. Jamia Milia Islamia, New Delhi
21. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam
22. KARNATAKA CET 2011
23. Kerala University M.Tech Entrance Exam
24. LNM Institute of Information Technology, Jaipur - M.Tech Entrance exam
25. Manipal Institute of Technology, Karnataka
26. Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad
27. National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research, Chandigarh - Master of Engineering Entrance exam
28. North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST) entrance examination
29. Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) Karnataka
30. Post-Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET)
31. PTU CET 2011
32. Regional Institute of Science & Technology (RIST) Meghalaya - M.Tech Entrance exam
33. SRMEEE 2011 SRM Engineering Entrance Examination
34. TANCET (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test)
35. University of Petroleum and Energy studies, Dehradun UPES-SEAT Engineering Entrance Test
36. VITEEE 2011 Engineering Entrance Exam
37. VTUEEE-2011 - VEL Technical University Chennai All India Engineering Entrance Examination

all the best........
8th February 2013, 08:57 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of exams for which I am eligible after completion of B.Tech or graduation? I am a student of electronics and communication branch

Hello friend now you are eligible for MBA, MCA, M.tech
List of some MBA entrance exams :
1. Common Admission Test ( CAT )
2. Management Aptitude Test ( MAT )
3. Xavier Admission Test ( XAT )
4. Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
5. Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET)
6. Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP)

MCA entrance exam :
1. AIMCET
2. BIT
3. ICET
4. VYAPAM
5. MAH, MCA CET
6. NIMCET
7. OJEE
8. TANCET
9. UPSEE
10. VIT
11. JECA

M.tech entrance exams
1. All India Engineering Entrance Exams
2. Avinashilingam Deemed University for Women, Coimbatore Engineering Entrance Examination
3. BEEE 2011 - Bharath University Engineering Entrance Exam
4. Birla Institute of Science & Technology - BITSAT 2011 Entrance exam
5. BIT, Mesra, Ranchi
6. BITSAT 2011 Entrance exam (BITSAT)
7. BSAUEEE-2011 - B.S. Abdur Rahman University Engineering Entrance Examination
8. Calicut University M.Tech entrance exam
9. DA IICT Entrance exam
10. Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology Murthal M.Tech Entrance exam
11. Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology Entrance exam
12. GAT 2011 - Gitam University Online Entrance Test
13. GATE - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering GATE
14. GGSIPU Engineering CET Entrance exam
15. Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Allahabad - M.Tech Entrance exam
16. Indian School Of Mines, Dhanbad
17. Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University
18. Institute Of technology, Nirma University, Ahmedabad
19. International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Bhubaneswar M.Tech Entrance exam
20. Jamia Milia Islamia, New Delhi
21. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam
22. KARNATAKA CET 2011
23. Kerala University M.Tech Entrance Exam
24. LNM Institute of Information Technology, Jaipur - M.Tech Entrance exam
25. Manipal Institute of Technology, Karnataka
26. Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad
27. National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research, Chandigarh - Master of Engineering Entrance exam
28. North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST) entrance examination
29. Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) Karnataka
30. Post-Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET)
31. PTU CET 2011
32. Regional Institute of Science & Technology (RIST) Meghalaya - M.Tech Entrance exam
33. SRMEEE 2011 SRM Engineering Entrance Examination
34. TANCET (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test)
35. University of Petroleum and Energy studies, Dehradun UPES-SEAT Engineering Entrance Test
36. VITEEE 2011 Engineering Entrance Exam
37. VTUEEE-2011 - VEL Technical University Chennai All India Engineering Entrance Examination

all the best........
25th September 2013, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

courses after graduation in electrical engineering
26th September 2013, 10:57 AM
shah.meet92

some of entrance examination show below for
M.TECH..
you go for GATE , BEEE , BITSAT , GGSIPU , IIIT , NERIST , PGLET , SRMEEE , TANCET...
these all are entrance examination..
24th February 2014, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Please mention job in government or private field rather than MBA and mtech....
27th February 2014, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

pls send south indian bank previous exam question paper. my mail id is [email protected]
9th November 2014, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

List of exams for which I am eligible after
completion of B.Tech or graduation? I am a
student of mechanical branch
18th April 2015, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have 3 Backlogs .Can i am eligible for CDS or UPSC exam?
14th March 2016, 07:12 AM
Unregistered

List of exams for which I am eligible after completion of B.Tech or graduation? I am a student of civil engineeringbranch
14th March 2016, 07:15 AM
Unregistered

List of exams for which I am eligible after completion of B.Tech or graduation? I am a student of civil engineering branch
26th January 2017, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my degree in 2010. Got Btech degree in information technology department. I was not working anywhere. Now i wish to go for a job. What is your advice for me to carry on further? How to get into a job after these long gap? I have overall 79% in my degree. Kindly guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?