23rd March 2016, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

List of exams to write after completion of 12th from Arts stream?

What are the exams held for students passed 12th from Arts stream? Can you please guide me with all the exam details which we can give after completion of 12th? Please provide the details as soon as possible to start the preparation.

Related Questions:
  1. List of scholarship exams which I can write after completion of 12th standard?
  2. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class in arts stream to become a RTO?
  3. Which course is a better choice for me after completion of 12th Class in Arts stream?
  4. What are the different exams we need to write after completion of B.Tech in ECE to get a job in private or government based companies?
  5. Can I do B.Sc course after completion of 12th class in Arts stream?
  6. Which course to take after completion of BA graduation?
  7. Can I do Graduation in Science stream after completion of 12th class in Arts stream?
  8. Which course is a better choice for me between BBA and BCA after completion of 12th Class in Arts stream?
  9. Which courses can I do after 12th Arts? Scope in Arts stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How may I get sample papers of 12th arts stream?
  11. What are the major subjects that are covered in arts stream after 10th?
  12. Is it possible to take admission for final year of B.Com course after completion of 12th Class from Arts stream?
  13. What type of entrance exams I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  14. What are the courses available after 12th in arts stream?
  15. Is it beneficial to study Humanities in 11th for a girl who has secured 66% in 10th?
  16. Which ITI courses are best choice for me to join after completion of 12th class in Arts stream
  17. What are the available scopes for arts stream students? What course should I opt after 12th? Can I opt mass communication course after 12th?
  18. Can I change my stream from Commerce to Arts in CBSE 12th?
10th April 2016, 03:47 AM
Sami2828

Default Re: List of exams to write after completion of 12th from Arts stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the exams held for students passed 12th from Arts stream? Can you please guide me with all the exam details which we can give after completion of 12th? Please provide the details as soon as possible to start the preparation.
After 12th you can do the entrance exam for the Diploma of Elementary Education cunducted by Jamia Milia Islamia.
Another entrance exam you can give for NDA to join Indian Defence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?