9th May 2011, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

List of good colleges in Sikkim and Darjeeling? Application forms for the same?

i need a good colleges over sikkim and darjeeling,but i cant get a website to collect forms,so i request u 2 please send application forms or admission forms thank 7.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any job available for B.Com graduate in Darjeeling?
  2. How to get the application forms for MD/MS/PG in Ayurveda? List of websites where I can get them?
  3. Admission procedure to study in 6th/7th standard at Darjeeling?
  4. List of top Colleges for M.Sc in Biotechnology? Which Entrance Exams to appear to join this course? When to get application forms for this?
  5. Where can i get the admission form of F.Y.B.Com?
  6. Is Sikkim campus equally good like main campus of Manipal University?
  7. List of Government and Private colleges which offer M.Com course in Ahmedabad? When the application form will be release? Entrance exams to get admission?
  8. Eligibility to do Master of Social Work for LLB graduate? List of colleges in Sikkim? -- [New]
  9. What should I study further after completing 12th with 64%?
  10. How may I get details about B.Ed course at Darjeeling from R.K.B.T college? What's the fee structure for the same?
  11. Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Hematology/Cytology if completed B.Sc in MLT from Sikkim Manipal University? List of good colleges which offer M.Sc in Cytology and Hematology?
  12. Procedure to join RAW? Required Qualification for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Date of sale of all the government college application forms for M.Tech admission?
  14. List of colleges for BBA and B.Com. in Chandigarh and date of availability of application
  15. List of the colleges in Mumbai offer MSc Biotechnology? Details regarding the entrance exam?
  16. Will I get admission in MCA in any good college in regular mode after doing BCA from Sikkim Manipal University? Which are the colleges?
  17. Is the admission in Harkamaya B.Ed college for B.Ed done?
  18. When will the application forms for NATA Exam be available? Where to get application forms for this? Best Colleges for B.Arch course?
29th September 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of good colleges in Sikkim and Darjeeling? Application forms for the same?

i want to study distance college in darjeeling?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?