18th May 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Which course is a better choice for me after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?

which course prefer after graduation in b.sc. (cs)

Related Questions:
  1. What to choose B.Sc(H) Computer Science or B.Sc(H) Maths at DU? Eligibility for MCA or Geophysics through IITJAM? What about MBA through IIMs?
  2. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  3. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  4. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  5. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  6. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  7. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  8. Is BSc or BCA course a good choice after diploma in computer science?
  9. Available Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  10. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  12. Which course is a better choice for me after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  13. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  14. Which stream in MBA is a best choice for me after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  15. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science? -- [New]
  16. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics?
  17. Which is a better choice after BSc Computer Science between MBA and MCA?
  18. What is the initial salary for freshers? I have done BSc computer science
27th March 2013, 03:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?

After graduation in computer science, you can look for courses like MCA. M.Sc in Computer science/IT is other suitable courses. MCM degree is a good option. PGDCA course can be completed within 1 and ½ years. You can select any of the courses according to your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?