30th December 2016, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

List of government colleges to get admission in B.Sc Nursing after 12th with Biology? Entrance exam for it?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th with Biology and get 50% marks. I want to study B.Sc Nursing course from top government colleges. List of colleges in which I can get admission? Which entrance exam will I have to appear?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission for post bsc nursing in government colleges of kerala
  2. List of government colleges and their last date for admission form for B.Sc Nursing in Dehradun and Haldwani?
  3. Can a 12th pass out apply for a degree in Nursing from government college? List of entrance exams for it? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible for BSc Nursing after completing 12th with biology,nursing?
  5. Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year of B.Sc(Nursing) if completed 2 years Diploma in Nursing course and failed in 12th?
  6. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? I am a final year BSc Nursing student
  7. Is there any entrance exam to study B.Sc Nursing in government colleges of India?
  8. Where can I get the entrance exam form for government BSc Nursing?
  9. List of government and private colleges for Pharma.D, B.Pharma and BSc Biotech? What is the admission procedure and fee structure of the colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Am I applicable for B.E Biotech if my subject in 12th was Biology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I apply for BSc Nursing in government college? I have scored 90% in 12th
  11. How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology? Is it compulsory to do BSc and MSc? List of some colleges in Pune? What is the qualifying marks for the entrance exam?
  12. Can get I get admission in Nursing course after passing 12th?
  13. How to take admission in government BSc Nursing after passing 12th with 71%?
  14. Detailed information, list of colleges in Bengaluru, fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of B.Sc(Nursing)?
  15. How to do post BSc Nursing in government college?
  16. How to get admission in B.Sc Nursing at any leading government colleges of Kerala? Where to get form for admission and what is the fee structure?
  17. Post B.Sc Nursing admission 2015 in government colleges of Kerala?
  18. Cutoff marks for BSc Nursing? List of government colleges in Tamilnadu and Private colleges in Tamilnadu
31st December 2016, 02:48 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government colleges to get admission in B.Sc Nursing after 12th with Biology? Entrance exam for it?

List of colleges in India offering Bsc Nursing Degree Course:

All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi

Armed forces Medical College, Pune

Jawahar Institute post graduate medical education and research, Pondicherry

Madras Medical College, Chennai

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi

the entrance exams are conducted by these colleges or universities themselve every year in order to give admission to interested students in these courses hence you have to contact the college website
31st December 2016, 03:07 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government colleges to get admission in B.Sc Nursing after 12th with Biology? Entrance exam for it?

List of Government colleges for B.Sc Nursing after 12th with Biology:-

All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health

All India Institute of Medical Sciences- AIIMS Bhubaneswar

All India Institute of Medical Sciences- AIIMS Delhi

All India Institute of Medical Science- AIIMS Raipur

Armed Force Medical Colleges- AFMC

Ayush and Health Science University

Aryabhatta Knowledge University - AKU

Baba Farid University of Health Sciences

Central Institute of Nursing Science

List of B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam:-

AIIMS BSc nursing entrance exam

HPU BSc Nursing Entrance Exam

HPU Post Basic BSc Nursing Entrance Exam

Indian Army BSc Nursing and Midwifery GNM Course

GIPMER BSc Nursing Entrance Exam

PGIMER BSc Nursing Entrance Exam

AIIMS BSc Nursing Entrance Exam.
18th May 2017, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have 78 % marks in 12 with biology and i want to admission in govt nursing collage in rajashthan. Please reply now
9th February 2018, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to take admission for bsc nursing I have completed 12th which entrance exam I have to give because aiims providing exams only for bsc post basics and bsc honors
13th March 2019, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

How many percentage get in 12 std to admission of best bsc nursing college's..??
11th September 2020, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to take admission in government college for B.Sc Nursing so can you tell me what I have to study for entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?