6th February 2017, 01:12 AM
ayush2017

List of government colleges and entrance exam to study Nursing course? What is the fee structure for it?

Hello sir, I am male candidate and want to study Nursing course. Please provide me list of government colleges and entrance exam for it? What is the fee structure for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, list of colleges in Bengaluru, fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of B.Sc(Nursing)?
  2. Is it compulsory to appear in CET to study B.Sc(Nursing)? List of colleges with fee structure for B.Sc(Nursing) in Bengaluru? Minimum percentage required in 12th and course duration?
  3. List of colleges available in UK and USA to study MBBS course with fee structure
  4. List of government colleges to get admission in B.Sc Nursing after 12th with Biology? Entrance exam for it?
  5. List of government colleges to study B.Sc Nursing from Delhi? Entrance exams, syllabus and cost to study this course? -- [New]
  6. How can I get the Application form for B.Ed course of Government B.Ed Colleges? What is the fee structure of B.Ed in Government Colleges?
  7. Fee structure for MSc Nursing course in self finance and government colleges in Kerala?
  8. How to study Ag BSc in Hyderabad? List of the colleges and their fee structure?
  9. What is the fee structure for government colleges and self finance colleges
  10. How to get admission in B.Sc Nursing at any leading government colleges of Kerala? Where to get form for admission and what is the fee structure?
  11. Is there any entrance exam to study B.Sc Nursing in government colleges of India?
  12. List of well reputed government colleges in South India? What is the fee structure? Scope in this profession?
  13. How to get the degree of B.Ed? What is the procedure for it?
  14. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  15. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  16. List of Government colleges for B.Tech in IT with less fee structure?
  17. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the scope after doing BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Government colleges of Dehradun?
6th February 2017, 07:26 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government colleges and entrance exam to study Nursing course? What is the fee structure for it?

List of colleges for Nursing Course:-

AJ College of Nursing

Abhaya College of Nursing

Acharya College of Nursing

Adarsh Nursing Institute Private Limited

Acharya Shri Chander Institute of Nursing

Academy of Life Science- Nursing

Entrance exam for Nursing course:-

AIIMS BSC Nursing Entrance Exam

NEIGRIHMS BSc Nursing Entrance Exam

JIPMER BSc Nursing Entrance exam

HPU BSc Nursing Entrance Exam

Fee Structure:-

Post Basic
B.Sc Nursing
2 years
RS- 35,000
RS- 60000/on admission
6th February 2017, 07:34 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Exclamation Re: List of government colleges and entrance exam to study Nursing course? What is the fee structure for it?

List of colleges in India which offer government GNM course to male candidates:

Pacific Medical University Udaipur, Rajasthan

Aryans Institute of nursing, Chandigarh

Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences Ahmedabad Nagar, Maharashtra

RP inderaprastha Institute of Technology, Karnal Haryana

SNS College, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh

Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences, Uttar Pradesh

According to the eligibility criteria there is no entrance exam conducted to take admission in government institute to pursue GNM course but admission is given on the basis of marks obtained in the 12th standard and after applying for this course I merit list is prepared and according to the rank colleges are allotted.
6th February 2017, 10:10 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government colleges and entrance exam to study Nursing course? What is the fee structure for it?

List of Colleges to study diploma in Nursing in India:

School of nursing Kolkata, West Bengal

Delhi Institute of Management and Technology is New Delhi

Chirayu College of Nursing Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh

Arrdekta Institute of Technology, Gujarat

Salokaya College of Nursing, New Delhi

The procedure to get admission in this diploma course is that a candidate must have completed 12th in medical stream more preferable another stream students are also eligible and after that you have to apply for the application form by online mode and if your percentage is good than your rank will be in the merit list and accordingly you will be offered the college.
29th May 2017, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

How can l get admission in B.s.c in nursing in government college.& l want to know the last date of admission. I got 80% masks. In 2 in medical.u can call me 9814939506
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?