14th June 2017, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

List of government jobs to apply after completion of 12th in non medical stream

Please tell about government jobs after 12th in non medical stream? Can you please list me all the government based jobs which I can start to apply? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the information on this as soon as possible. Thank you!

15th June 2017, 09:42 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government jobs to apply after completion of 12th in non medical stream

There are not many better government job opportunities on 12th qualification. But some of the available options are :-

Data Entry Operator.

Clerk in Defence service.

Clerk in various government offices.

NDA recruitment.

Railway jobs.

So, if you are interested in these jobs you can appear for examination but have to qualify in examination for final selection.

15th June 2017, 11:25 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government jobs to apply after completion of 12th in non medical stream

Some of the government job entrance examinations for which 10+2 passed candidates can apply are:

>>National Defence Academy entrance exam:

The age limit for this exam is 16.5-19.5 years. Only unmarried male candidates can apply for this exam.

>>Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level exam.

The age limit is 18-27 years. OBC and SC/ST candidates can get upper age relaxation of three years and five years repsectively.

>>Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Exam.

>>If you have studied PCM subjects then you can apply for Technical Entry Scheme of Indian Army.

15th June 2017, 12:32 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Government jobs for 12th passed candidates are in various public sector as in Railway, Army and other government departments.

You can apply for SSC CHSL, NDA, RRB entrance examination conducted for recruitment in these jobs.

You are eligible to appear for these examination on basis of your qualification. For final selection candidates have to qualify in respective examination

15th June 2017, 05:45 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

List of government jobs to apply after completion of 12th in non medical stream are given below.

1. Bank clerical jobs

2. SSC

3. PSC

4. NDA

5. Loco pilot post in Indian Railway

6. Defense through NDA exam

7. Commercial pilot

15th June 2017, 06:46 PM
ranu shahi

List of government jobs after 12th with non medical stream are:-
NDA
SSC LDC
PSC

But i suggest you to complete your graduation before getting any job because it will provide you good opportunities of jobs.

15th June 2017, 07:59 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

You will have so many government job opportunities after completion of intermediate in with non medical stream. You can apply for various Staff Selection Commission exams like CHSL after completion of 12th class. Railway Recruitment Board also conduct exams for various post for 12th passed candidates.
Banking is also a good option to make career after 12th class.

15th June 2017, 08:36 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Available government jobs after 12th for non medical stream candidates are :-

Clerk jobs in various state government departments.

Defence Services.

Railway.

Teaching jobs.

There are not many more opportunities for candidates on 12th qualification of recruitment in government jobs.

15th June 2017, 09:47 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

List of government jobs after completing Intermediate are as under:-
SSC
BANK
LDC
CDS
Army
Navy
LIC
Air Force
UPSC
Railways
MPSC
JOSC
BPSC
Forest Guard

15th June 2017, 10:23 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

After 12th standard you can apply for these given below government jobs but for that you have to clear the entrance exam:

Clerical Jobs in Post Offices

Clerical Jobs in Banks

Forest guard

Railway Ticket Collector

Police Constable

LIC agent

Data Entry Jobs in Government Sector

Sales and Executives

village Revenue Officer

15th June 2017, 10:25 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

You can go for the following government jobs after completing your 12th standard in non-meducal stream :

* NDA (National Defense Academy)
* Constable
* VRO/VRA
* Junior Manager
* Accountant
* Bank Jobs
* Railway Jobs
* Air Force
* Ticket Checker
* Ticket Collector
* CISF
* Civil Services (IPS, IAS) etc.

24th July 2020, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

Can I became a airforce pilot in India with my eyes vision 4.0?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?