30th December 2010, 05:20 PM

List of government jobs available after B.Tech in Chandigarh? How to prepare for these exams?

list of government jobs available after b tech in chandigarh. nd how to prepare of these exams????

Related Questions:
  1. How to do government job after my B.Tech EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of government jobs in Andhra Pradesh after completing B.Tech 3rd year CSE?
  3. List of the government jobs recruitment exams for B.Tech CSE passed candidate?
  4. What are the government jobs for B.Tech CSE students in Andhra Pradesh?
  5. Can I take admission in B.E civil after passing B.Tech
  6. List best government jobs for girl candidates with Mechanical Engineering degree?
  7. What are the government jobs I can get after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  8. How to prepare for government jobs exam after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  9. What are the government jobs for biotechnology engineers? When the exams are conducted and how to prepare?
  10. What are the job opportunities after completing B>Tech with CSE?
  11. If I have 62% in B.E ECE can I apply for government jobs? Which are the upcoming government exams?
  12. What kind of Government Jobs that I can go for after completion of BE in the year of 2011? Reference Books to prepare for these Exams?
  13. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  14. List of government jobs for biomedical graduates?
  15. List of books to refer for government exams after completion of B.E Civil engineering?
  16. Government jobs available in Banks? Date of commencement of exams?
  17. Which exams to prepare after graduation to get the government job after completion of Computer Science Engineering? -- [New]
  18. How to go for government job after scoring 51% in B.A Programming? How to prepare for government competitive exams?
8th January 2011, 12:19 AM
bikenindia

Default Re: List of government jobs available after B.Tech in Chandigarh? How to prepare for these exams?

Hello Guptan,

There are so many government jobs available after B.Tech in India. Since you want to work in Chandigarh, you can write the following exams.
1. IES exam.
2. PSU
3. Indian Railways.
4. As a JTO in BSNL.

All the best.
Go for the right job.
6th February 2011, 02:23 AM
shiraj
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of government jobs available after B.Tech in Chandigarh? How to prepare for these exams?

Hello friend,

Its good that you wanna work after b.tech but you can even go for higher studies also if you have not decided yet.You can go for M.Tech so that you can even get better jobs than what you will getting at present.If you wanna get a government job than you can go for IES exams,JTO in bsnl etc...

All the best.
15th August 2012, 04:47 PM
samatha89
Member+

Wink Re: List of government jobs available after B.Tech in Chandigarh? How to prepare for these exams?

you can write the following exams.
1. IES exam.
2. PSU
3. Indian Railways.
4. As a JTO in BSNL.

All the best.
Go for the right job.
15th August 2012, 07:55 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Hi
You can go for M.Tech so that you can even get better jobs than what you will getting at present.If you wanna get a government job than you can go for IES exams,JTO,Indian Railways,Bank etc..
22nd December 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

What were the opportunities for us to do mba after b.tech ?? Is this related to the higher salaries only?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?