25th December 2016, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

List of government universities of Tamil Nadu to take admission in B.Sc Agriculture course and entrance exam for it

Hello sir, I want to study B.Sc Agriculture from any government university of Tamil Nadu. List of government universities and entrance exam for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Which institute is best for Boiler Operating engineer course in Tamilnadu
  2. Top universities offering M.Sc in Physics? Information about admission entrance exam?
  3. List of deemed universities in Tamilnadu approved by Tamilnadu government
  4. List few self financing colleges in Tamil Nadu for studying BDS course?
  5. Is it mandatory to study continuously 5 years for admission in B.E. course at Tamil Nadu?
  6. Is it true that Tamil Nadu state board students will have to appear in entrance exam to get medical seats in Tamil Nadu government medical colleges?
  7. List of colleges along with their entrance exam details for Aeronautical engineering in Tamil Nadu?
  8. List of universities which offer correspondence M.Sc(Astrology) in Tamil Nadu?
  9. Names of the colleges integrated MSc course in Chennai?
  10. What is the fee structure of BSc Agriculture in Tamilnadu?
  11. Cutoff marks required to study B.Sc(Agriculture) in Tamil Nadu Agricultural University?
  12. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study BDS in Tamil Nadu?
  13. Can I do Ph.D in Tamil Nadu Universities? What is the procedure to get admission?
  14. Which are the best Colleges in Andhra Pradesh, Telengana and Tamil Nadu that offer B.Sc Agriculture course? How can I get admission in the Colleges? -- [New]
  15. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering if scored 192.25 cutoff marks in Diploma Entrance Test? List of colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  16. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How many recognized government schools are there in Tamil Nadu?
  18. List of universities offering M.Sc in Electronics in Tamil Nadu?
26th December 2016, 03:45 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government universities of Tamil Nadu to take admission in B.Sc Agriculture course and entrance exam for it

List of government colleges and universities of Tamil Nadu for B.Sc Agriculture

• Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College, Kalavai, Vellore
  • Thanthai Roever Institute of Agriculture and Rural Development (TRIARD),
  • Perambalur
  • Vanavarayar Institute of Agriculture, Manakkadavu, Pollachi
  • Imayam Institute of Agriculture and Technology, Kannanur, Thuraiyur Tk, Trichy
  • PGP College of Agricultural Sciences, Villipalayam, Pillaikalathur Village, Paramathivelur Taluk, Namakkal
  • RVS Agriculture College, Thanjavur
  • College of Agricultural Technology, Kullapuram, Theni
  • Kumaraguru Institute of Agriculture, Sakthi Nagar, Erode District
  • J.K.K.Munirajah College of Agricultural Science, TN Palayam, Gobi (TK), Erode
  • Don Bosco College of Agriculture, Takkolam, Arakonam (TK), Vellore
  • JSA College of Agriculture and Technology, Ma.Podaiyur, Tittagudi Taluk,
  • Cuddalore
  • SRS Institute of Agriculture and Technology, Vedachandur, Dindigul
  • S.Thangapazham Agricultural College, Chinthamaniperiputhur, Authuvazhi Post, Sivagiri Taluk, Tirunelveli
  • Sethu Bhaskara Agricultural College and Research Foundation,
  • Sannavanam, Visalayankottai Village, Kallupatti Post, 630 306 Karaikudi Taluk, Sivagangai
  • Nammazhvar College of Agriculture and Technology, Paraiyur Village, Karisalkulam PO, Kamuthi Tk., Ramanathapuram
  • Adhiyamaan College of Agriculture and Research, Agri Campus, Athimugam Village, Hosur, Krishnagiri
  • Krishna College of Agriculture and Technology (KRISAT), Srirangapuram, Usilampatti ,Madura
26th December 2016, 10:28 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of government universities of Tamil Nadu to take admission in B.Sc Agriculture course and entrance exam for it

List of some good college in Tamil Nadu to take admission in B.Sc Agriculture course:-

**Agricultural College and Research Institute (AC&RI)
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU)
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
(0422) 6611210
(0422) 6611410

**Imayam Institute of Agriculture and Technology
Thuraiyur
Trichy, Tamil Nadu
(04327) 239301, 239659, 239656, 239660
(04327) 239241

**Agricultural College and Research Institute Madurai (AC&RI)
Pallapuram Post Kumulur
Trichy, Tamil Nadu
(0431) 2912359
(0431) 2541218

**Anbil Dharmalingam Agricultural College and Research Institute
Thiruchirapalli, Tamil Nadu
(0431) 2906100
(0431) 2690693

**Annamalai University
Annamalai Nagar, Chidambaram,
Cuddalore, Tamil Nadu
(04144) 238248, 238263, 238796
(04144) 238080

**Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU)
Lawley Road, Pappanaicken Pudur
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
(0422) 6611200, 6611251
(0422) 431672, 2431821.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?