30th June 2012, 02:44 PM
Akhilesh singh bisht

List of Institutes to do Research in Chemistry being a candidate from B.Sc stream?

good afternoon myself akhilesh i am student of B.Sc 2 year after B.Sc i would like to go in research in CHEMISTRY please tell me name of some institute and detail information about it

24th February 2016, 09:39 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of Institutes to do Research in Chemistry being a candidate from B.Sc stream?

The best research Institutes in India are :

Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow
Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad
Indian Institute of Toxicological Research, Lucknow
Institute of Microbial Technology, Chandigarh
National Chemical Laboratory, Pune
National Geophysical Research Institute, Hyderabad
Central Leather Research Institute, Chennai
Institute of Pathology, New Delhi
Sri Ramachandra Rao Medical College; Research Institute, Chennai
Aryabhatta Institute of Observational Sciences, Nainital
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai
Bose Institute, Kolkata
Regional Research Laboratory, Thiruvananthapuram
Regional Research Laboratory, Bhopal

These institutes have all the facilities which required for research. Also the fee structure is affordable to everyone.
The major advantage of these colleges are that Government of India provides scholarship to the students. The scholarship money per student is Rs. 12000/ Per Month.
So try to get admission in these colleges because you will not have to worry about the financial issue.
4th October 2018, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Institutes to do Research in Chemistry being a candidate from B.Sc stream?

What are the research institute of Chemistry Reseach who can provide MSc. Chemisty degree by paper and research
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?