29th March 2011, 09:09 PM
KANNANSOLARAJ

List of institutions or college which offer valid MSc degree in Apparel and Fashion Designing?

Please give me the list of institutions or colleges which offer a valid m.sc degree in apparel and fashion designing

14th April 2011, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of institutions or college which offer valid MSc degree in Apparel and Fashion Designing?

I want to find out m.sc of f.d collegess
9th May 2011, 03:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of institutions or college which offer valid MSc degree in Apparel and Fashion Designing?

I would like to know the details of the colleges that provide Masters degree in fashion technology?
12th July 2011, 12:35 PM
swadcalia

Default Just to say hello

Hi every one.Eve here.I might frequent this place a bit more often so ... I'm Boontz, I used to be a harcore goth, but now I'm a bit goth, a bit emo, and bit of everything like that really.
30th March 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANNANSOLARAJ View Post
Please give me the list of institutions or colleges which offer a valid m.sc degree in apparel and fashion designing
pls suggest me list distance education univercity which is valid & best for MSC Fashion designing
2nd December 2014, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

I would like to know the details of Apparel and Fashion Designing.I have completed my B.Sc CD & FT in ANU so plz give me suggestion about dis
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?