1st March 2018, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for M.Ed after M.Com without doing B.Ed course?

I have completed M.Com. So, can I apply for B.Ed course? Or, can I apply for M.Ed directly without doing B.Ed since, I have already studied for one Masters degree.

4th March 2018, 06:48 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for M.Ed after M.Com without doing B.Ed course?

Sorry to inform you but you cannot pursue M.Ed without doing B.Ed.

Eligibility criteria for M.Ed:-
Candidates must have completed B.Ed/ B.El.Ed with at least 55 percent from a recognized university.

Admission in this course is strictly based on merit.
4th March 2018, 07:41 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed M.Com. So, can I apply for B.Ed course? Or, can I apply for M.Ed directly without doing B.Ed since, I have already studied for one Masters degree.
M.Ed stand for Master of Education. It is a 2 year course. Any Graduate or Postgraduates can apply for M.ED course. But along with this, B.ED that is Bachelor of Education qualification is a must for doing M.ED course. Candidates has to finish B.ED degree with 50% in aggregate in order to join M.ED course. 45% marks in B.ED is necessary for SC/ST/OBC category candidates.

Candidate who is interested in doing M.ED via correspondence mode, a teaching experience is also needed along with the above mentioned qualification.
4th March 2018, 09:18 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to get admission in the M.Ed course now. M.Ed is Master of Education.

The required qualification to get admission in the M.Ed course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in Education.

So, only after completion of B.Ed course, you will be eligible to get admission in the M.Ed course.

You are eligible to get admission in B.Ed course. B.Ed is two-year duration course.
5th March 2018, 01:28 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the B.Ed course but not for the M.Ed course.

The required qualification to appear for entrance examination to get admission in the B.Ed course is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidate must have scored minimum 50% in the bachelor degree.

It is most essential degree for recruitment as teacher in government schools.

Candidates who have B.Ed qualification are eligible to get admission in M.Ed course.
2nd November 2021, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

After completed b .ed I m pursuing m.com....can I do m.ed after m.com?
25th January 2022, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

How many year we need to complete bed course in 2022
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?