26th December 2016, 03:40 PM
Gowriesh

List of short term course suitable for Electrical and Electronics Engineering holder

Hello sir, I have completed Electrical and Electronics Engineering and looking for a short term course. Please provide me list of such course suitable for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Short Term Courses available for B.E Electrical and Electronics candidates
  2. Any short term courses in the Petroleum Field?
  3. Best short term courses available after Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  4. Which are the short term certificate courses suitable to my field of Electrical Engineering?
  5. What are the Short term courses (6 months) which can help me get a good job after completing Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  6. List of short term courses available for an 2nd year B.Tech(EEE) candidates?
  7. List of short term courses in Electrical Engineering? Which courses are better to get a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of best short term courses with duration for B.Com holder? What are the scopes of such courses? -- [New]
  9. Should I do short term or long term course after doing Bachelors in Electrical?
  10. Institutes providing short term course related to Electronics in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  11. List of short term courses(Job oriented) related to electronics and communication engineering? List of institutes for the same?
  12. List of short term courses available for a B.Tech(T.E. electrical) graduate?
  13. Short term courses available to study for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  14. Which short term course is good for my career after completing engineering in electronics and communication
  15. Is there any short term course of 1 month? I have completed B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  16. List of institutes offering fine arts short term courses in Ferozpur areas or near by? Suggest some other suitable option for me. I have done M.Sc(Fashion Designing) after my B.A(Arts) degree
  17. Which course is best B.Sc or Engineering?
  18. Procedure to study B.Tech Electrical Engineering for Electronics Diploma holder?
27th December 2016, 08:31 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of short term course suitable for Electrical and Electronics Engineering holder

Some of the best Short Term Course after Electrical and Electronic Engineering:::::::::::::::>

->>Newer Optimization Techniques for Chemical Engineering Applications

->>Nanotechnology Workshop
Adhesion and Friction and Soft Interfaces

->>Power system analysis

->>Linear system analysis

->>Advanced control systems

->>Electrical distribution systems
Power Electronics

->>Electrical circuit analysis
Power systems

->>Switch gear and protection.
29th December 2016, 08:36 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of short term course suitable for Electrical and Electronics Engineering holder

After Electrical and Electronics engineering you have a scope to do following short term course for better job opportunities
> Mastering in variant complexity
Duration : 3 months

> Competency in substation design
Duration: 3 months

> Theory of smart electric power system
Duration: 5 days

> Introduction to Battery technology and hybrid electric vehicles
Duration: 1 month

> Applied electrical engineering
Duration : 6 months

> Power distribution certificate

> Process control and Incorporating Loop tuning

> Competency in Allen Bradley Control
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?