10th July 2012, 09:20 PM
Shilparani.a

Which short term course is good for my career after completing engineering in electronics and communication

Respected sir,
I have completed engineering in electronics and communication please suggest me which short term courses is good for my career and job

Related Questions:
  1. Best Short term courses after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  2. Is there any short term course of 1 month? I have completed B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  3. What type of course should I do while doing my 3rd year ECE to improve my skill in core field?
  4. Short term courses for B.Tech 3rd years students in Electronics and Communication branch?
  5. Which are the good courses after completing B.E electronics and communication engineering
  6. Types of electronics and communication engineering jobs? Which are the short term job oriented electronics courses? How to apply in BHEL, BEL, IOSRO, NTPC?
  7. Short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  8. Which short term courses can in done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  9. List of short term courses(Job oriented) related to electronics and communication engineering? List of institutes for the same?
  10. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  11. Which are the short term courses in Marine field?
  12. How to apply for short term course related to Electronics and Communication?
  13. short term courses related to electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which short term course to take to get a good job after completing my 2nd year in diploma in electronics?
  15. Any short term courses in the Petroleum Field?
  16. Scope in electronics and communication field after b.tech ECE
  17. Institutes providing short term course related to Electronics in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  18. Institutes and short term courses for joining Merchant Navy course after completing ITI from Electronics Mechanic?
25th July 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which short term course is good for my career after completing engineering in electronics and communication

sir,just i have completed my BE in ECE, which course is best for me for today's trend, can u please sugest me?
27th August 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which short term course is good for my career after completing engineering in electronics and communication

hello........ i just want to kw which course is better for BE ...electronics and communication stream after there completion ?
19th September 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

i am doing diploma in ece i am in 4th sem what short term coarse i will do for better knowledge
11th July 2013, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

please suggest me what to do after BE ,recently i completed my graduation in ece...
28th August 2013, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

I have completed BE electronics and telecommunication this year kindly suggest me the good courses related to my field so that I can get good job. Thank you.
19th September 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

sir.i am completed diploma in electronics nd comm.engg..in 2005.still i dont have right job.so please tell me some short period course that will help me..
24th December 2013, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am budding electronics and telecommunication engineer, studing in 2nd year,
In Amravati university. Please tell me, what should i do for my better performance
In all activities. And what courses should i do, to get good job after engineer.
6th May 2014, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

i just completed my 3yr diploma course in ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION ENGiNEERING ,can u plz tell any suitable short course related to this ..........
13th May 2014, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Hi Sir/Ma'am,

I have completed Aircraft Maintenance Engg<3yrs course>, but i am not getting job till yet. i have a doubt that can i apply for a job in any field except aviation. means list out the field that can i apply.
1st September 2014, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/Madam...
I have completed my engineering with electronics & communication stream. please can u syggest me a good couse related to my field so that i can get good job & so that i can utilise my Knowledge.
8th October 2015, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BE electronics and telecommunication this year and I have also passed advance diploma in industrial electronics from Dhar polytechnic college kindly suggest me the good courses related to my field so that I can get good job. Thank you.

email Id:[email protected]
8th October 2015, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BE electronics and telecommunication this year and I have also passed advance diploma in industrial electronics from Dhar polytechnic college kindly suggest me the good courses related to my field so that I can get good job. Thank you.
25th May 2016, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BE (E&TC).plz tell me after that which course to join
21st December 2016, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

I have completed BE in electronics and communication engineering. Please tell me which course is usefull in company. Where i have to do that course. Can please suggest me..
9th October 2017, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

My son will complete engg. In ECE next year. Suggest suggest some software & hardware short term courses to get job. Playback mail to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?