20th November 2017, 04:18 PM
luckymilky

List of Urdu medium colleges to do D.Ed course?

Sir/Mam, My caste is SC, am in search of Urdu medium colleges to pursue D.Ed course, can you please provide me with the list of colleges which I can apply for? It will be really helpful if you can give me the details soon as possible on the same. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges along with their admission procedures for 11th and 12th with commerce stream in urdu medium?
  2. Best colleges for doing Urdu medium B.Ed
  3. Which Engineering Colleges in India offers Engineering course in Urdu Medium?
  4. Which medium should I choose for my B.Ed degree? I have done my 10th in urdu medium and graduation in chemistry
  5. Can I become an Air Hostess, if studied in Urdu medium?
  6. List of Government Urdu Medium Schools which offer admission in 9th standard in Lucknow? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  7. Colleges for admission in Urdu Honours in Bhopal
  8. Eligibility to study PhD(Urdu) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University for English postgraduate who is graduate in Urdu?
  9. Details of the books to be referred for UPSC in Urdu Medium -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligiblity to study B.U.M.S for 12th Biology Urdu medium student of MP Madrasah Board having secured 73.4% marks?
  11. How may I get syllabus and subject books for 10th(Urdu medium)? What's the name of additional subject in 10th(Urdu medium)?
  12. Model question papers for Maths in Urdu medium? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure and requirements to become DEO for B.A. and D.Ed(Urdu) candidate?
  14. Which Urdu courses are related to TET exam?
  15. How may I get syllabus and subject books for 10th(Urdu medium)? What's the name of additional subject in 10th(Urdu medium)?
  16. Can I get admission in class 10 (English medium) after completed class 9 (Urdu medium) from Maharashtra board?
  17. Can I study Urdu as 2nd language if getting transfer from State Board to CBSE?
  18. List of reputed colleges which offer M.Phil in Urdu with scholarship in UP?

30th November 2017, 02:39 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Urdu medium colleges to do D.Ed course?

Some of the colleges of Urdu medium to pursue D.Ed course are as follows:-

Govt. DIET, Dubacherla, Nallajerla Mandla, Westgodavari District- 534112

Govt. DIET Boyapalem, Edlapadu mandal, Guntur District

Govt. DIET, Pallipadu, Indukur peta mandal, Nellore

Govt. DIET, B.Thandrapadu, Kurnool

Govt. DIET, Mettugadda, Near Picnic Hotel, mahabubnagar

Govt. DIET, Vikarabad, Ranagreddy

Govt. DIET, Neeradmet, Hyderabad

30th November 2017, 03:15 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Urdu medium colleges to do D.Ed course?

List of Urdu medium colleges for D.Ed course are:-

Urdu Junior College of Eduaction
S.No. 49, Mithanagar, Kondhawa, Pune-411048

HGM Azam College of Education( for girls only)
Address: 2390, K.B. Hidayatulla Road, Azam Campus, New Modikhana camp, Pune-411001

Government Urdu Junior College of Education( women)
384/A, Bhawani peth, Pune-411042

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?