9th June 2017, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I become an Air Hostess, if studied in Urdu medium?

I’m from Urdu medium but I completely know to speak in English. I really want to be an Air Hostess but the fact is this that I belong from Urdu medium. Is it possible for being an Urdu medium girl? I really want to know so please do reply. I am waiting!

10th June 2017, 10:23 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become an Air Hostess, if studied in Urdu medium?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I’m from Urdu medium but I completely know to speak in English. I really want to be an Air Hostess but the fact is this that I belong from Urdu medium. Is it possible for being an Urdu medium girl? I really want to know so please do reply. I am waiting!
Yes, you can become an Air Hostess if you fulfill below given criteria.

Candidates are required to complete 12th standard or graduation degree from a recognized board or university. Your age should be below 25 years. The minimum height required for the candidates is 156cms. Your eye sight must be in 6/6 without glasses.
10th June 2017, 11:57 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

If you are from Urdu medium, dont lose hope you can still become an air hostess. English and Hindi are mandatory languages in order to become an air hostess. But, if you are really fluent in English then nothing to worry about just go and get admission in an air hostess training institute and get proper training.

Here is the eligibility to become an air hostess:

> You should have completed 12th standard with specialization in hotel management or graduation from a recognized college/university.

> You must be an Indian citizen

> Your age should be in between 18 to 26 years

> Your height should be minimum 157.5 cms and weight should be in proportion to height.

> You should have normal eyesight and can wear lenses upto - 2d.

> You should have good command over English and Hindi language.

> You must be fair in complexion.
10th June 2017, 05:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

You can join and study the Air Hostess Training course in any one of the training academies, to become an air hostess. Urdu medium is not an issue to become an air hostess. Eligibility to become an air hostess is given below;

Candidate’s age should not be more than 25 years
Height of the applicant should be at least 157 cm and weight should be in proportion to height
Unmarried candidates who speak English and Hindi are eligible to apply
They should be fit to fly physically and mentally
Candidates should have pleasing personality, sense of humor & positive attitude
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?