29th July 2013, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Is LPU offering any placement after M.Tech mechanical engineering

sir, is Lpu offer any placement after m.tech (mechanical engineering )

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  2. Is Lovely Professional University good for civil engineering? How is the faculty of Civil at LPU? -- [New]
  3. Is LPU not good for studies after BCA? How is LPU as compared to Amity Jaipur?
  4. How to do PH.D from Lovely Professional University? I have passed MCA with 72% marks
  5. Is LPU a good college for studying MBA? Placement records of LPU of past few years?
  6. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Placement cell of LPU? What is the pay scale of LPU M.Pharm?
  8. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  9. How to make a career after M.Tech in industry? Which institute to go for?
  10. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. LPU is good for Engineering? Is there dress code or uniform?
  12. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  13. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  14. Information regarding placement criteria for MBA course in LPU?
  15. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  16. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  17. Will there be good placements for me after completion of B.Tech course in LPU?
  18. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
10th June 2014, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is LPU offering any placement after M.Tech mechanical engineering

helo sir myself vivek sharma..my question is that about the placement in b.tech branch mechanical becoz i want to take ths branch in lpu .?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?