26th June 2010, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

M.phil entrance exam procedure and how many seats are there in Botany stream?

kindly let me know the procedure for the above exam. How many seats are available in the botany stream.

regards

prince.

26th June 2010, 02:00 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Cool Re: M.phil entrance exam procedure and how many seats are there in Botany stream?

You have to give entrance exam to any recognized university to get in for M.PHIL. seats in botany depends uon colleges.
27th June 2010, 10:12 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: M.phil entrance exam procedure and how many seats are there in Botany stream?

Dear friend,

This can't be said specifically, as admission criteria in M.Phil in different universities are different. Many universities conduct entrance exams for admission to M.Phil course.

You have to find out which institute you want to be admitted, then follow the admission procedure of that institute.

There are reputed universities like Periyar University, Andhra University, Annamalai University etc which offer M.phil in many branches.

You have to find out Number of Seats in the website of the particular institute.

All the best!
27th June 2010, 03:54 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.phil entrance exam procedure and how many seats are there in Botany stream?

dear friend

If you are interested to appear in M.phil entrance exam, then you need to have done your Master’s degree in the discipline in which the candidate wants to do M.Phil. only
then you are eligible to appear in M.phil. entrance examination and the seats are vary
from college to college. So, if you want any detail regarding this entrance examination
then please visit the official sites-

www.ecology.edu.
16th July 2010, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

i need to know the names of the universities offering mphil(biotech) and procedure to join in it and last date for admission
17th July 2010, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

how many seats available in madras university for m.phil computer science
12th August 2010, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

When is the common entrance test for m.phil?
13th August 2010, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

What's the procedure of M. Phil Entrance exam & how many seats are available in Commerce Stream? Also pls clear me about the career after M. Phil?
Dhanuj Kauhik (Completed MBA in Finance)
1st September 2010, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

i want to know how many placement in m.phil in english
16th September 2010, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the enterance exam dates for Mphil in microbiology
1st October 2010, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

when is entrance exam for m.phil conducted?
8th October 2010, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

hai friend myself SHARAN... am persuing MBA (finance)..........after my mba am gng to do mphil plz suggest me which is best for me,and also related to my [email protected] dis is my id.. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz suggest me
15th October 2010, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

tell me the names of colleges in kolkata for MPhil in Botany.
15th October 2010, 11:26 PM
vik111

Dear,

If you are interested to appear in M.phil entrance exam, then you need to have done your Master’s degree in the discipline in which the candidate wants to do M.Phyl
then please visit the official sites-

www.ecology.edu.

all the best
1st December 2010, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

m m.s.c botany.and now a days so worried about my carrier.plz suggest me good future
2nd December 2010, 06:58 AM
Unregistered

WHEN IS THE DATE AND PROCEDURE OF ADMISSION IN MPHIL ENGLISH?
7th January 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

how to appear for M.Phil exam
18th February 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

mba
13th May 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

M.phil microbiology entrance exam procedures in IGOU at kochi?
21st May 2011, 07:06 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

This can't be said specifically, as admission criteria in M.Phil in different universities are different. Many universities conduct entrance exams for admission to M.Phil course.

You have to find out which institute you want to be admitted, then follow the admission procedure of that institute.

There are reputed universities like Periyar University, Andhra University, Annamalai University etc which offer M.phil in many branches.

You have to find out Number of Seats in the website of the particular institute.
30th May 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Whether kerala university have publised notification for 2011 M.phil admission
2nd July 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me how much seats for m.phil.(pol.science) in GNDU amritsar and PUCHD and dates of entrance test along with other information about that particuler cource plzzzzzzzz send it [email protected] my ID I shall be very thankful to you for this
24th January 2012, 04:48 PM
drurv

Dear friend,

All the best
28th July 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

when was entrance test for m.phil was conducted this year and what is the procedure of addmission
21st August 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

In Kerala university for the admission of M.Phil commerce what are the formalities to get an admission in 2012 batch.
11th September 2015, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

I have passed the Mphil(Commerce) Entrance Exam from University Of Kerala 2015.Pls let me know that how many seats are available in the Department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?