8th October 2011, 12:13 AM
krani

Which are the major topics for the interview of Scientist C Post with DIT? Syllabus of it?

Hi,
I am preparing for an interview for Scientist C post with DIT and I am from computer science background.
Can anyone help with the major topics or syllabus which I should focus more while preparing for the interview.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join ISRO as an Engineer being a B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) candidate? -- [New]
  2. How to join ISRO? What to study in order to join ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Tata Consultancy Service online previous question paper
  4. How to prepare for Interviews and GD? How may I get PO interview question & GD topics?
  5. How to prepare for the personal interview of APSRTC for the post of Mechanical Supervisor? Which topics are asked in the interview?
  6. M.Sc medical Biotechnologist eligible for the post of scientist in DRDO?
  7. What is the procedure to join Army after doing B.Tech in IT?
  8. Exam pattern, Syllabus and previous year Question Papers for the position of BIS Scientist in Electrical stream?
  9. What are the interview questions for information scientist post and programmer post in UCMS
  10. How to join ISRO or DRDO after completion of BE in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  11. What is the syllabus of ISRO computer scientist post
  12. Where to post resume for jobs such as Observation Scientist, Assistant Scientist or Research Analyst?
  13. CTS Off-Campus preparation tips
  14. What is Major Phase in NIC Recruitment? Is it written test or Interview? What are the probabilities for selection if I got selected in written for scientific officer grade A post? What type of preparation is required?
  15. How to face a job interview? List of topics can be asked in interview? I've cleared IBPS CWE for PO
  16. ISC Chemistry question papers of last 5 years
  17. Simple topics related to Embedded Systems and Matlab for major project?
  18. Mahindra satyam pattern and previous year papers?
1st January 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the major topics for the interview of Scientist C Post with DIT? Syllabus of it?

can i use article 16 and 21 of constitution ,because i have 62 % and i am not allowed in most of the exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?