1st February 2018, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Is it manageable to do Company Secretary along with an Integrated BBA+LLB?

I'm aspiring to do CS with BBA+LLB (Integrated course). Will it going to be difficult to manage for me doing CS and an Integrated course together? Do let me know the pros and cons of it.

6th February 2018, 06:27 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it manageable to do Company Secretary along with an Integrated BBA+LLB?

There is a proverb that "One can not stand on two boats". It applies everywhere. No matter how much intelligent you are, you will not do justice or give your level best in both courses.

You are already in integrated course. It is better to complete this course then enter into Company Secretary course which is a diverse course.
7th February 2018, 01:30 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it manageable to do Company Secretary along with an Integrated BBA+LLB?

It totally depends upon your level of hard work, dedication and determination towards both the courses. If you can commit yourself then you can definitely manage both Company Secretary and LLB course.

Nothing is impossible in this world. You can manage if you have required will to do so.
7th February 2018, 01:34 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

It totally depends upon your level of hard work, dedication and determination towards both the courses. If you can commit yourself then you can definitely manage both Company Secretary and LLB course.

Nothing is impossible in this world. You can manage if you have required will to do so.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?