2nd October 2014, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

To do Masters in Automobile Engineering GRE and IELTS both are mandatory?

Well to do masters in automobile engg. are gre n ielts both mandatory or ielts is all enough for that...

Related Questions:
  1. Which is required to study masters in Germany IELTS or GRE?
  2. Is GRE enough or IELTS is also mandatory for admission?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  4. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  5. What exams do I have to write among GRE,TOEFL,IELTS exams if I want to pursue masters in abroad?
  6. IELTS , German Language Test, GRE: for Masters in Germany which all exams to clear? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Possible good universities in USA having 55.62% in engineering?
  8. How may I write GRE exam in october? I'm interested in doing Masters in Automobile engineering in Germany or US
  9. What is the salary after passing B.Tech Food Technology?
  10. How to do MS in US? Which are the top universities for MS in Networking?
  11. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities?
  12. How can I do MBA in Germany? Is it compulsory to write GRE or IELTS? I'm doing B.Tech and have 65% marks till now
  13. How to do MS in US in top universities? I have completed B.E in ECE
  14. Score needed in GRE and IELTS to get into best universities of US?
  15. Best colleges providing Masters degree in Automobile?
  16. Can I apply for Master degree in USA if pursuing B.Tech(CE) through GRE and IELTS?
  17. Should I take GRE, TOEFL or IELTS? I have completed my masters in Wildfire management
  18. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
3rd October 2014, 10:30 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: To do Masters in Automobile Engineering GRE and IELTS both are mandatory?

No, GRE and IELTS is not necessary to pursue Masters degree in Automobile Engineering. To be eligible for pursuing the Master's degree in Automobile Engineering, you must satisfy the following educational qualifications as mentioned below :-

-->You must have completed the Bachelor's degree in Mechanical / Automobile / Production / Manufacturing Engineering or Mechatronics or any other equivalent degree from any recognized university.

-->To get admission in Master degree courses, you need to appear for the GATE examination. After qualifying the GATE examination, based on your rank, you will be getting an admission in the particular college.

If you want to pursue your Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany or US or any other foreign countries, you need to appear for the GRE or IELTS examinations compulsorily to get admission in the universities. If you want to pursue your Masters in Automobile Engineering in India, there is no need to appear for the GRE or IELTS examination and you need to appear for the GATE examination to get admission in the
Masters in Automobile Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?