8th May 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join Ph.d in CSB in Bangalore for biotechnology?

is this possible for me to join my phd in csb at bangalore for biotechnology and is there any entrances to proceed my phd in csb....

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to join Ph.d in CSB in Bangalore for biotechnology?
  2. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  3. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  4. Which is better to study among Pharmaceutical Biotechnology and Immunology in PhD?
  5. Institutions providing Phd in biotechnology in India through GATE
  6. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which university is good for Phd biotechnology?
  8. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology for M.Sc in Biotechnology & Management postgraduate? Job opportunities after completing PhD in Biotechnology?
  9. Is it necessary to appear in UGC-NET/SLET to study PhD if completed M.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  10. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  11. BHU offers PhD in Biotechnology to M.Phil postgraduate?
  12. How can I apply for Ph.D in Biotechnology after completing M.Sc in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  13. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  14. Which is better to study among Pharmaceutical Biotechnology and Immunology in Ph.D?
  15. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  16. Eligibility for PhD in Pharma Biotechnology from USA?
  17. PhD notification regarding PhD in Biotechnology?
  18. Eligibility for PhD in Biotechnology? In what all trades can I do PhD?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?