2nd January 2017, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Marks required in 12th from Bihar Board to get admission in B.Sc Mathematics at Delhi University?

Hello sir, I am studying in 12th from Bihar Board and want to get admission in Delhi University in B.Sc Mathematics course. How much marks is required in 12th to get admission in Delhi University?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in class 12th (BSEB) to get admission in Delhi University
  2. Can i get admission in delhi university for BSc Maths after scoring 76.6% in Bihar Board
  3. Can I get admission in Delhi University after scoring 67.4% marks in 12th Bihar Board in Science Stream?
  4. Colleges under Delhi University offering B.Sc in Mathematics for 12th student who have secured 88% marks?
  5. Minimum marks required in 12th Bihar Board exam for admission in DU?
  6. Colleges which offers admission in B.Sc for a candidate who has secured 63% in 12th Bihar Board exam?
  7. Eligibility to get admission in CBSE(Patrachar) at Delhi after completing 10th from Bihar Board?
  8. Can I get admission in Delhi University after scoring 67.4% marks in 12th Bihar Board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to get admission in Higher Secondary education at Delhi for 10th Bihar Board student?
  10. What do I need to get admission in BSc in Delhi University?
  11. Whether a student of Bihar Board of Open Schooling and Examination can get admission in Delhi University?
  12. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Calicut University through merit list if secured 87.9% in 12th Board exam and scored 57 marks in Mathematics?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for BCECE to study B.Tech in Bihar if completed Diploma in Engineering from Assam?
  14. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Delhi University for a candidate who has scored 88 marks in Mathematics and secured 75.6% in 12th BSEB?
  15. Can I study BBA in Delhi University with above 65% in 12th Board?
  16. Can I get benefits on MBBS admission in AIIMS, Delhi with OBC certificate of Bihar?
  17. Can I take admission in 11th Bihar Board in Science department?
  18. Required percentage of marks in 12th class to join JBT course in Delhi University?
3rd January 2017, 07:50 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks required in 12th from Bihar Board to get admission in B.Sc Mathematics at Delhi University?

The admission in colleges affiliated with Delhi university is offered as per guidelines of university.

The admission is conducted on the basis of aggregate in 10+2 board examination. The minimum required aggregate to get admission in B.Sc Mathematics Hons. course is above 90% in best four subject relaxation in aggregate for reserved category.

So, you need to score above 90% in best four to get admission in colleges of Delhi university. For more information about admission procedure visit at www.du.ac.in.
3rd January 2017, 11:01 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks required in 12th from Bihar Board to get admission in B.Sc Mathematics at Delhi University?

Delhi university is one of the most renowned university of India and has more than 50 affiliated colleges which offer bachelor degree in various stream.

The admission in most of bachelor degree course is conducted on basis of board aggregate so the cut off is generally very high.

For admission in B.Sc Mathematics every college declare their cut offs where there is relaxation in cut off for different category candidates but you must require at least 90% in best four ( for general category ) to get admission.

For previous year cut off score visit at www.du.ac.in.
4th January 2017, 12:22 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

<< You need to obtain 60% marks in class 12th for getting admission in Delhi university.
<< Also make sure that you do not have any backlogs.
<< For undergraduate course Delhi university organize a common entrance exam where you need to get a good rank.
<< Thus admission will be based on your class 12th marks and rank obtained, where your counselling process will be done.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?