14th July 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Marks required in B.Com to do CA?

marks required in b.com for doing c.a...please tell me the details

12th July 2014, 03:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks required in B.Com to do CA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
marks required in b.com for doing c.a...please tell me the details
Being B. Com student, you need to score minimum 55% percentage of marks in B. Com course in order to directly eligible for the CA intermediate course. If you are scoring below 55% marks, then you can apply for Foundation course. So, there is no issue you are definitely eligible for CA course after completing the CA course.

ICAI ie: - ( Institute of Chartered Accountant of India) . The duration of the course has been for four years and the course divided into three levels.

Eligibility Criteria:-

-Applicant must be a degree holder in engineering from any recognized University
-Minimum 55% percentage of marks required for Commerce stream students.
-60% marks required for Science stream students.

Note:- Appearing for final semester examination student may also eligible to apply for Intermediate course. So, based on your qualification you can apply for a Foundation or Intermediate course.

ICWAI Intermediate Course Syllabus:-

-Advanced Accounting
-Auditing and Assurance
-Information Technology and Strategic Management
-Information Technology
-Strategic Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?