4th March 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Which masters course can be done in Germany and Finland after completing B.Tech honors?

Hi! Can anybody tell me that after doing b.tech honous what should be done in Germany and Finland and what will b the criteria. Reply plz
SAM

Related Questions:
  1. In which exam do I need to appear for doing masters in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  2. Is it possible for me to do masters degree in Germany if I have only 47% marks in B.Com graduation? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  5. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  6. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  7. How to do masters from Germany after scoring 60% in B.Tech
  8. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  9. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% in 10+2 and 75% marks in B.E(Mechatronics)
  10. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  11. Can I get a seat in Germany for masters after completing B.Tech EEE with 57.8%?
  12. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Electronics And Communication Engineering in Germany?
  13. Which is the best country to join Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  14. Is it GRE necessary to take GRE for masters degree in Germany or just German language test is enough?
  15. Is it beneficial to pursue Masters degree in Germany if completed Bachelors from Bangladesh? Expenses to study in Germany?
  16. How to get admission for masters in Finland for Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  17. Information about masters in Germany? Universities and subjects available for masters?
  18. Can I get admission in Germany to do Masters after scoring 69%?
24th February 2013, 12:18 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which masters course can be done in Germany and Finland after completing B.Tech honors?

hi
you haven’t mentioned your branch here friend. but for the PG course, Germany provides the best education in the field of automobile in the whole world. Therefore, if you want to join the automobile sector, then you should definitely try for the german institutions. For the admissions, you should apply for the graduate record examination GRE, and TOEFL taking of English as a foreign language. On the basis of your score card of these two,exams, you will get the admissions in the universities available in the Germany.
Gud luck
17th May 2013, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which masters course can be done in Germany and Finland after completing B.Tech honors?

How much percentage is necessary to do the ms in automobile engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?