6th May 2013, 02:59 AM
anwer85

Is mathematics the best optional subject for me to get a high score? I have completed B.Tech with ECE stream

Sir, I have completed B.Tech with ECE stream. Is Mathematics is the best optional subject for me to get high scores in Civil Services Examination ?

6th May 2013, 11:35 AM
bodasaidulugoud

Default Re: Is mathematics the best optional subject for me to get a high score? I have completed B.Tech with ECE stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by anwer85 View Post
Sir, I have completed B.Tech with ECE stream. Is Mathematics is the best optional subject for me to get high scoring in that ?
i don't know wt you are asking but i will tell you if you are 1st year student you
two math subjects you will get good marks in that.other wise you are in
electrical stream so you have do you electrical side is better
6th May 2013, 01:23 PM
umang chandra

Thumbs up Re: Is mathematics the best optional subject for me to get a high score? I have completed B.Tech with ECE stream

hey it depends under math in 1 sem we have linear algebra and in 2sem we have probability and staticstics if you can score good in these then it is best option
8th May 2013, 10:27 PM
Smitraj

Default Re: Is mathematics the best optional subject for me to get a high score? I have completed B.Tech with ECE stream

Yezz,,
it could be if u luv maths..
otherwise the bstt opt is to prefer regional langg simply english,hindi or marathi,,
this yrs upsc topper haritha v kumar took malyalam nd eng as its main sub...
:$
2nd June 2013, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

what is the scope of B-TECH ECE stream currently in india as compared to other B-tech courses?
Pls give me the details about eletronics engineers' job and companies in india?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?