8th May 2013, 03:10 AM
anwer85

Is Mathematics the best optional subject to get high score in civil services exam? I have completed B.Tech with ECE stream

Sir, I have completed B.Tech with ECE stream. Is Mathematics is the best optional subject for me to get high score in Civil Services Examinations ?

Related Questions:
  1. Is mathematics the best optional subject for me to get a high score? I have completed B.Tech with ECE stream
  2. Is is a good option to take Civil engineering as optional subject in Civil services exam? Is it easy to score at?
  3. Best optional subjects for IAS mains?
  4. What are the steps to be followed to pursue Civil Services Exam? Which two optional subjects should I choose if I am from B.E ECE branch?
  5. Civil Services Examination Chemistry (Paper II) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Which Optional subject should I choose for Civil Services exam?
  7. Civil Services Examination Law (Paper II) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Can I apply for Civil Services Exam being a candidate of pursuing M.Tech in Mechatronics? Which is the best optional subject for me for Civil Services Exam?
  9. Civil Services Examination Chemistry (Paper I) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Civil Services Main, Mechanical Engineering (Paper II) Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. How to do IAS or IPS? I am a final year of engineering
  12. Best optional subject for civil service examination -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Civil Services Examination Civil Engineering (Paper I) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. In which trade of BSc can I qualify for IPS and IAS? -- [New]
  15. Can I study maths and biology in 12th class at the same time?
  16. What are rules for choosing Optional subject in UPSC Preliminary Exam?
  17. What should be my first step towards IAS preparation? I am 2nd year electrical engineering student
  18. Papers for Medical science as optional subject for civil services
8th May 2013, 01:29 PM
tusharmajumdar

Default Re: Is Mathematics the best optional subject to get high score in civil services exam? I have completed B.Tech with ECE stream

as per my opinion,Mathematics is really a good optional paper to score good in the civil services exam..
if u find yourself a bit weak in maths,,you need to pull up your socks as maths is comparatively a better optional paper..
8th May 2013, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Mathematics the best optional subject to get high score in civil services exam? I have completed B.Tech with ECE stream

sir,i completed ece b.tech in optional subjects can i choose geography and astrology as my two optionals.suggest me
to [email protected]
8th May 2013, 05:31 PM
sonyalex
Member+

hi friends..
Mathematics is not the best optional subject to get high score in civil services exam because civil exams based upon the Indian economy and systems,
thank you
9th May 2013, 03:08 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by anwer85 View Post
Sir, I have completed B.Tech with ECE stream. Is Mathematics is the best optional subject for me to get high score in Civil Services Examinations ?
hi!
List of optional subject are:-
Agriculture
Management
Animal Husbandry & Vetinary Science
Mathematics
Anthropology
Mechanical Engineering
Botany
Medical Science
Chemistry
Philosophy
Civil Engineering
Physics
Commerce & Accountancy
Political Science & International Relations
Economics
Psychology
Electrical Engineering
Public Administration
Geography
Sociology
Geology
Statistics
Indian History
Zoology
Law

You can hose any subject you want.
You read the option subject carefully.

In my opinion you should chose electrical engineering because you have study 4 year on this subject.

ALL THE BEST!
9th May 2013, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

I am a third year mechanical engineering student. What are the opportunities to me in armed forces?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?