21st October 2016, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

May I apply for Automobile Engineering in Abroad as per my marks?

Hi sir recently i have got 6 band overall 6- LS ,R-6.5 ,W-5.5 I have passed my B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 72% 10th -70 % 12th -72%? May i apply for automobile engineering. Please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of automobile engineering in India or abroad? What are the subjects for opting automobile engineering?
  2. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in Europe for Diploma holder?
  3. Preferred colleges for Automobile Engineering in abroad?
  4. List of universities which offer B.E.(Automobile Engineering) in Abroad to a Diploma student?
  5. Qualification needed to go Abroad for MS in Automobile engineering?
  6. What should I study further in Abroad if completed B.Tech(Automobile Engineering)?
  7. Favourable courses for B.Tech Automobile Engineer in Abroad?
  8. How can I study further in Abroad being a Diploma Holder in Automobile?
  9. Procedure of going Abroad for further studies in Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  10. List of Car companies offering 1 month Internship to B.E. Automobile 3rd year student in India and in Abroad? Procedure to apply?
  11. Preferred colleges in abroad for Automobile Engineering?
  12. Job in Automobile companies of Abroad like Jaguar, Ferrari etc.?
  13. Am I eligible to do masters in automobile engineering in abroad while working in Wipro?
  14. Entrance exam to study M.Tech(Automobile/Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad for B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?
  15. Is it worthy to study BS in Automobile Engineering in Abroad? Total expenses of this course in USA?
  16. Which abroad university is the best for automobile engineering?
  17. Marks required in engineering to study in Abroad? How to apply for it?
  18. What should I do next after completion of diploma in automobile? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
21st October 2016, 08:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: May I apply for Automobile Engineering in Abroad as per my marks?

Yes, you can apply for Automobile Engineering course in Abroad after completion of your B.Tech course with 72% aggregate marks from a recognised university. If you wish to pursue your higher studies in US then, you need to appear in GRE examination along with TOEFL/ IELTS examination. For all other foreign universities, only TOEFL/ IELTS examinations score is required to apply for admission to Automobile Engineering course. Since, you have secured 6 bands in IELTS examination and having 72% aggregate marks in your B.Tech course, there are most chances for you to get admission in Automobile Engineering course in Abroad Universities.
22nd October 2016, 12:51 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

--- Yes, you are eligible to apply 'Automobile Engineering' course in abroad.

--- Before applying for the admission, you must check the affiliations of the institute in which you are seeking for admission.

--- Some good universities for automobile engineering in abroad are :

1. University of Bayreuth, Bayreuth

2. Technical University of Munich

3. Technical University of Berlin

. Esslingen University of Applied Sciences
24th October 2016, 12:30 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir recently i have got 6 band overall 6- LS ,R-6.5 ,W-5.5 I have passed my B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 72% 10th -70 % 12th -72%? May i apply for automobile engineering. Please tell me.
Yes, you are eligible to do Automobile Engineering course in Abroad. But you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria. TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?