21st May 2014, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Qualification needed to go Abroad for MS in Automobile engineering?

what should be the qualifications to go abroad and study m.s in automobile engineering after my b.e automobile?

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification needed to study abroad in Computer Science and Engineering branch?
  2. How to do MS in Automobile engineering in Germany? What is the qualification needed in Germany?
  3. Job in Automobile companies of Abroad like Jaguar, Ferrari etc.?
  4. Qualification required to take up diploma in Automobile Engineering? What is the maximum salary offered for Automobile Engineering?
  5. What is the scope to do PG Automobile Designing? Institutes offering the course in India and Abroad?
  6. How to do Automobile Engineering in Abroad? Where should I take up the course?
  7. Qualification to do PhD in Genetics from Abroad?
  8. Can I do masters in Automobile Engineering after scoring 62% aggregate? Will I get decent education institute with my score?
  9. Correspondence diploma in Automobile Engineering in Abroad?
  10. How can we get a job abroad in companies like Ferrari, BMW after completing B.Tech in Automobile Engineering? Which college is better to do B.Tech in Automobile Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing B.E in Automobile Engineering? Procedure to join the course? Which are the various colleges in India and Abroad offering the course?
  12. How much marks are needed in 12th for automobile engineering?
  13. Should I pursue my degree course from India or abroad after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  14. After diploma in Industrial and Production(Mech engg) can I go abroad to do Automobile Engineering?
  15. Can I get placed in abroad after finishing my automobile engineering in Bangalore?
  16. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Automobiles?
  17. Fee structure for Automobile Engineering in German?
  18. cutoff for automobile engg.
24th May 2014, 10:47 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification needed to go Abroad for MS in Automobile engineering?

Automobile engineering is rapidly developing field since people are getting more inclined to personal vehicles. MS in automobile engineering after BE in automobile engineering will definitely help you in seeking better career opportunities of better salaries. The qualification needed to go abroad for MS in automobile engineering are :-

- You should have done graduation preferably BE/B.Tech.
- You should have 16 years of education, i.e 10,10+2 and then four years of graduation. This is required in countries like US, Canada.
- You should have good career and academic background.
- You should qualify in the entrance exams- GRE, TOEFL or IELTS with good score.
- You should have good statement of purpose while applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?