31st July 2011, 02:51 PM
MY LUCK 2011

What should I do if want to do MBA but not clearing any entrance test?

sir/mam,
i want to do mba, but not able to get through any reputed mba entrances. wat should i do?

15th August 2011, 06:41 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if want to do MBA but not clearing any entrance test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MY LUCK 2011 View Post
sir/mam,
i want to do mba, but not able to get through any reputed mba entrances. wat should i do?
MBA stands for Master in Business Administration and The duration for MBA Course was 2 Year and It was divided into 4 Semester.

>> The admission in this Programme are based on entrance examination like CAT/MAT Examination. The CAT Examination was Held only 1 time in a year and To apply for this examination you need to completed your Graduation with minimum 55% Marks, Final year Graduate candidates are also eligible to apply for CAT Examination. The Notification of CAT 2011 examination was already Published and updated in the CAT official website.

You can also eligible to apply for MAT Examination and There is No minimum percentage eligibility to apply for MAT Examination, the examination was Conducted by AIMA 4 times in a year.

And If you are Not Interested to apply for all these examination, then sorry you cant get admission in top Business Schools. Because to get admission in Top Business Schools You need To scored good Percentile in CAT/MAT Examination. So I will suggest you please apply for CAT/MAT Examination and then take admission in Top MBA Colleges.

But If you are Not Interested then you can directly take admission in some Few MBA colleges, But for this you need To scored minimum 60% marks in your Graduation and If you have scored 60% Marks in your Graduation, then you can get direct admission in Lovely Professional University.

And If you have not scored 60% marks then please appear for the CAT/MAT Examination, Only then you will get admission in top Business schools and If you need More Information, then please check the Official Website -

http://catiim.in
15th August 2011, 06:49 PM
saurav9889

Default Re: What should I do if want to do MBA but not clearing any entrance test?

if you want to get to a top notch b-school and till now is not able to clear any mba entrance exam then the best option i would suggest is to take work expierience instead.after working for a minimum period of 5 yrs you can apply for pgpx programme that is pg programme for executives.only expirienced candidates can apply and moreover the competition is a lot easier.many a time you could also become a sponsored candidate of some company.

otherwise you may sit for less tougher exams like mat and ignou mba entrance exams,less tough because the no. of seats avialable is much higher than cat/fms etc.
15th August 2011, 07:11 PM
Sehwag6

mba stands for master in business administration

eligibility:-

**2 year course

**eligibility is under graduation in any stream

**you get two ways to get a mba seat

1.through cat/mat entrance

2. in few colleges get direct admission seats

but you cannot enter into good colleges without mat/cat exams

all the best
15th August 2011, 07:59 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by MY LUCK 2011 View Post
sir/mam,
Hello friend ......

MBA is the Master degree in the field of the Business Administration.
MBA is a 2 year degree course sub-divided in to 4 semesters and it can be done both through distance and regular depending on the institution.

To get admitted in any of the good colleges for the MBA degree you have to go through the entrance exams like that of the CAT , MAT , XAT , GMAT etc.
And if you perform well in the entrance you are likely to get the top India's B-School (on the basis of your percentile and the GD score).
The eligibility for most of the entrance exams for the MBA are a minimum of the 55% of the marks in the qualifying exams.

If you don't want to give the board exam then I don't think that you will get admission in any of the good MBA colleges in India or abroad.

But then if your academics is excellent with good percentage of the marks in your past exams then you can try for the admission in some of the private MBA colleges like that of the KIIT unversity , LPU punjab , and others .

So best of luck
Regards
~PRAVIR~
17th May 2013, 01:18 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

These days most of the colleges take candidates based on entrance test only.
And it is always advisable to do your education from well reputed colleges.
So there is no other way left.
You need to work hard in case you want to do MBA.
CAT require one year of hard work.
Try to solve as many mock papers as possible. you would be able to get more then 90 percentile once you do preparation with good amount of mock papers

All the best
17th May 2013, 01:31 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: What should I do if want to do MBA but not clearing any entrance test?

Hi

These days most of the colleges take candidates based on entrance test only.
And it is always advisable to do your education from well reputed colleges.
So there is no other way left.
You need to work hard in case you want to do MBA.
CAT require one year of hard work.
Try to solve as many mock papers as possible. you would be able to get more then 90 percentile once you do preparation with good amount of mock papers

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?