8th April 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MCA entrance test if I score less than 60% in graduation?

14th April 2011, 11:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MCA entrance test if I score less than 60% in graduation?

The basic requirement for sitting in the MCA entrance exam is plus two with 50% mark. The students need to study mathematics as a paper in plus two. Any student satisfying the above criteria can take MCA entrance exam after the successful completion of the bachelor degree. There are a number of universities are offering MCA courses and conduct their own entrance exams. Some of the popular universities can be Pune University, JNU, and Delhi University etc.
15th April 2011, 10:18 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MCA entrance test if I score less than 60% in graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To appear in AIMCET Examination, you have to pass in your graduation degree course And you must also have passed class 12th examination in any stream with mathematics as a main subject.

And if you are appearing for the final year examination then you are also eligible to apply for AIMCET examination.

So, you have complete your graduation and if you have maths subject in your 12th examination, then you are eligible to apply for AIMCET.

And If you want to get more information regarding AIMCET entrance exam, the please visit the official website -

http://www.iitr.ac.in

Exam Pattern -

The entrance test consists of 200 questions of 3 hours. Each question carry 4marks for correct answer. For every incorrect answer one mark shall be deducted.

Syllabus Of AIMCET -

Mathematics (10+2) Level - 100 Questions

Computer Awareness - 40 Questions

Analytical ability & Logical Reasoning - 40 Questions

General Awareness - 20 Questions.
16th April 2011, 12:57 AM
babydoll

Hello friend,
Yes you are eligible for the MCA entrance test as you have complete the graduation. The eligibility for the MCA entrance test is graduation from recognize university with 50 % marks.
So you are eligible.
16th April 2011, 01:57 AM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

Dear friend,The basic requirement for sitting in the MCA entrance exam is plus two with 50% mark. The students need to study mathematics as a paper in plus two. Any student satisfying the above criteria can take MCA entrance exam after the successful completion of the bachelor degree. There are a number of universities are offering MCA courses and conduct their own entrance exams. Some of the popular universities can be Pune University, JNU, and Delhi University etc.
all the best
4th August 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

what is the mark i need to score in entrance examination to get mca seat in good college
21st December 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

I have got 74% marks in 12th without math subject. but now i will take 12th maths exam. i am doing b.a final year. if i get between 50% to 60% in b.a. am i eligible for mca entrance exam. i want to mca from banasthali university. plz suggest me.
10th February 2014, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Can you please tell me the eligibility percentage required in graduation for aimcet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?