7th August 2011, 03:48 PM
vruta

Which MBA entrance exam can I appear after scoring 80% in 3rd year? Eligibility criteria of all the entrance exams?

Hello,
I'm studying in 3rd year of engineering securing 80% ... It's my 5th sem...
I'm born in 1991.. Which MBA entrance exams I can appear for ??????
Please mail me eligibility criteria for all the entrance exams...
Thank you...

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to study BBA to apply for MBA?
  2. Eligibility criteria for entrance in TET exam? What is the educational qualification?
  3. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MBA course in other countries?
  4. When I have to apply for MBA entrance exam if pursuing B.Tech(IT) 3rd year? Should I gather 2-3 years of experience before joining MBA?
  5. Which all MBA entrance exams can be written while still in third year of engineering?
  6. Can I appear for the ISRO entrance exam after scoring less than 65% marks in 2nd semester?
  7. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech course in India for a candidate who has completed 12th in Abroad? -- [New]
  8. How much percentage is required to take admission in software engineering?
  9. List of entrance exams to join M.Tech program in various universities? Am I eligible to sit in GATE exam ? I am in B.Tech 3rd year
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc in Astrophysics and Astronomy
  11. List of entrance exams for MBA program? Tips for preparation? Procedure to apply for MBA?
  12. What is the difference between CAT and MAT?
  13. Being an IT student am I eligible for IES exam? Is there any criteria for preparing for the entrance exam?
  14. Registration date and Eligibility Criteria of MAT September Entrance
  15. Am I eligible for B.Ed from MDU Rohtak after getting 46% in B.Com from DU?
  16. List of entrance exams for M.pharmacy and MBA in pharmaceuticals? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which course should I opt with B.Com hons?
  18. Number of seats for general candidate in Calcutta University for Maths Hons course? Syllabus of the entrance exam and eligibility criteria or percentage required in BSc?
29th September 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which MBA entrance exam can I appear after scoring 80% in 3rd year? Eligibility criteria of all the entrance exams?

i want to do pharma mba will u able to give all names of exams and the list of cllges giving placement in mumbai.
22nd October 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which MBA entrance exam can I appear after scoring 80% in 3rd year? Eligibility criteria of all the entrance exams?

hiii sir
i'm in 3rd year engineering(currently sth sem)and my aggregate up to 4 sems is 86can u suggest me the test i can appear in next year
9th November 2011, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

I GET 40% MARKS IN GRADUATION.CAN I SIT FOR CAT EXAM?OR CAN I DO MBA?
21st March 2012, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

which MBA enterance exam is best after completing BBALLB ?
21st March 2012, 08:37 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

There are many MBA entrance examination conduct in INDIA as MBA is demanding course.

Every company need MBA qualified candidates as they are trained for corporate world.

MASTERS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA)

If you are interested in doing MBA from B-SCHOOL of the country than

you have to sit and score well in one of these examination CAT,CET,JET,MAT,XAT,ATMA,SNAP and many more.

but if you can attempt one/two than at least you should sit for CAT and MAT exam.

CAT minimum eligibility is 50% marks in Graduation whereas MAT minimum eligibility is just graduation from recognized university.

MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY OF MOST OF THE ABOVE EXAM

50% to 60% marks in Graduation from recognized university in any discipline.

Duration of course - 2 YEARS (4 SEMESTAR )

ENTRANCE EXAM SUBJECTS

English Comprehension
Data Analysis and Data Sufficiency
Logical & Critical Reasoning
Quantitative Aptitude
General awareness

There will be 200 questions in Entrance Exam of objective type,you have to solve the paper with in the limited time( around 2 hours).

(PATTERN OF ALL THE MBA ENTRANCE EXAM IS ALMOST SAME)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?