11th March 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

MBA marketing after 12th with 11 years of work experience and age 30?

I am Nagarajan. I have only completed my 12th and i have been working in various industries in marketing line for about 11 years. I am now 30. I want to do MBA in marketing now. So is there any chance that I can join direct PG without doing my UG. Is there anything like that with IGNOU? Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for MBA(Finance & Dual Marketing) postgraduate who has 3 years of work experience in Banking sector?
  2. Best suitable job for me after doing MBA marketing? I got an experience of 3 years in Marketing
  3. How can I study PhD in Marketing being an MBA(Marketing) postgraduate and having 18 years of experience?
  4. Is there any good job opportunity in government sector for MBA marketing degree holder? I have 20 years work experience
  5. Which college should I try for MBA after having five years work experience and a diploma degree in ECE?
  6. Whether SAP is beneficial for Marketing professional having 21 years of work experience? Procedure, course fee and duration of SAP?
  7. Details about PNB credit officer syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  9. Can I do PhD if completed correspondence MBA(Marketing) and having 4.6 years of work experience in Pharma sector? What should I study in PhD to get good job?
  10. How to get admission in London Business School?
  11. Which course is good for a MBA marketing with experience of 6 months? -- [New]
  12. Can I do Ph.D in Cement Marketing after having 33 years of experience in Cement Industry along with various qualification?
  13. Job opportunities available after BBM? Which are the universities for MBA that required minimum 5 years experience?
  14. Which course should I do after completing MBA with 4 years experience in sales and marketing
  15. Can i do MBA after B.Sc. in Nautical Science without experience?
  16. What are the courses available after MBA Marketing?
  17. How to go Abroad for further studies having 12 years experience in Marketing? Which all course can I pursue?
  18. Possibility to study MBA for a Diploma holder who has 4 years of work experience?

11th March 2011, 03:16 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: MBA marketing after 12th with 11 years of work experience and age 30?

Hello,

Minimum Eligibility For MBA are as follows: -

1. Pass graduation in any subject or equivqlent from a recognised institute / university.

2. Age - 21 Years to 30 Years for General candidates, 21 Years to 33 Years
for OBC candidates and 21 Years to 35 Years for SC / ST candidates.

Good Bye

11th March 2011, 03:40 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBA marketing after 12th with 11 years of work experience and age 30?

it is not possible to do post graduate without doing under graduate. if you want to study MBA in Marketing then first you have to complete your graduation from any branch.

your work experience will be very much helpful if you complete your graduation and then MBA to get good job. i think it's better for you to do first BBA. even after BBA if you think you will not go for further study then as you have good work experience then you will get good job. also you may complete your MBA after BBA.

you may also study graduation in general line with any subject from your 12th. but as you are really interested to do MBA then BBA is better option for you.

MBA marketing is a very good course for MBA study and also IGNOU is good university. so you may do BBA and MBA from IGNOU.

best wishes.

12th March 2011, 12:08 AM
mayank shekhar singh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Nagarajan. I have only completed my 12th and i have been working in various industries in marketing line for about 11 years. I am now 30. I want to do MBA in marketing now. So is there any chance that I can join direct PG without doing my UG. Is there anything like that with IGNOU? Please help me.
SORRY
You can not do MBA without UG you should do your ug program from any stream .
After that you can do your MBA program ,than you have lot of chance get good job in india as well as outside .

BEST OF LUCK

16th March 2011, 05:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

It is not possible to do Masters without a Graduation. You can pursue a correspondence course in any of the areas of you interest. IGNOU offers various courses. You could probably take a BBA course and later an MBA. Since you have experience you can also join for the executive 1 year programs after graduation.

20th March 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

i m have done my mba in marketing and want to go abroad through pharma industry so dear mam /sir just want to ask is there any course from ignou which help me for leaving india as a product development executive
regards-BKY

24th March 2011, 10:05 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

Minimum Eligibility For MBA are as follows: -
1. Pass graduation in any subject or equivqlent from a recognised institute / university.
2. Age - 21 Years to 30 Years for General candidates, 21 Years to 33 Years
for OBC candidates and 21 Years to 35 Years for SC / ST candidates.

20th April 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

want to do BBA age 37

3rd June 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do integrated M.B.A. after 12th by distance learning or correspondence?

29th June 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED 2 YERAS OF WORK EXPERIENCE IN SALES WITH A MULTINATIONAL COMPANY AFTER DOING MY PGDM IN MARKETING,WHAT SHOULD BE DONE NEXT TO ADD MORE VALUE TO MY CV

24th July 2011, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

i have 5 years experience in marketing and i m 12th can do MBA?

25th October 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

You can try in igno. Then need plus two and 6years experience
Good luck

24th January 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

I AM 12TH PASS & HAVE EXPERINCE IN PRODUCTION
I WANT TO DO MBA
IS IT POSSIBLE

12th February 2015, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

I m graduate in commerce stream & working as ASM in Pharma co. Last 10 years age is 30 is there any best proffessional courses available for me. Where I can continue my job as well while studying. For better job apporchunity.

23rd December 2015, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

You can get PG Degree from MIT School of Distance Education, Pune however you have evidence of your work experience & also they would Verify whether the work exp provided is proper or not. Once done you can do it.

Check the Link below for further assistance.

http://www.mitsde.com/courses/two-year-pgd-course/pgdba-in-marketing

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?