24th September 2016, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

MBA in Marketing can do M.Phil and PhD in Human Resources?

I completed MBA in Marketing but now I want to do M.Phil and PhD in Human Resources, so is it possible? I'm just confused please tell me..

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to do M.Phil and Ph.D in Human Resources if completed MBA in Marketing?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in Psychology after completion of MBA in Human Resources?
  3. How to do Ph.D in HR after completing PG in MBA with specialization in Human Resource and Marketing
  4. Which one should I do after completion of MBA course? Ph.D or M.Phil?
  5. Which one I should opt after completion of MBA course? M.Phil or Ph.D?
  6. Can I do M.Phil in Human Resources after completion of MBA in IT from SMU distance university?
  7. PhD in Marketing after MBA is beneficial to do at Abroad?
  8. Can I do PhD in management if am from a science background before MBA? -- [New]
  9. Scope of correspondence PhD in Human Rights or Business after correspondence MBA?
  10. SET or SLET is arranged for MBA students in West Bengal? From where can I pursue M.Phil and PhD in Kolkata?
  11. Whether I will have to appear in any entrance exam for admission in PhD Human Resource Management? Name of educational institutions?
  12. What type of jobs can I get after BBA?
  13. Which one choose between M.Phil and Phd? What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D in IGNOU?
  14. Graduation and post graduation should I do to become a HR?
  15. Am I eligible to do PhD in Marketing Management if secured 65.65% in MBA?
  16. How I can do PhD in international marketing from IISc without completing masters? I've done B.E and MBA
  17. University offering M.Phil in Human Rights? At what basis I can do M.Phil?
  18. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks. -- [Most Discussed]
25th September 2016, 09:35 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBA in Marketing can do M.Phil and PhD in Human Resources?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed MBA in Marketing but now I want to do M.Phil and PhD in Human Resources, so is it possible? I'm just confused please tell me..
You have completed MBA in Marketing, So you are eligible for M.Phil or Ph.D course in HR.

Your masters degree marks must be above 55% from a recognized University.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?