30th December 2016, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in Psychology after completion of MBA in Human Resources?

I have done MBA in Human Resources. Can I pursue my studies for PhD in Psychology? What would be the minimum criteria required for this? Am I eligible to apply? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study PhD in Psychology on Diploma basis being an MBA(HR) postgraduate?
  2. MBA in Marketing can do M.Phil and PhD in Human Resources?
  3. Can a MBA in Human Resources pursues Ph.D in Psychology from JNU and BHU? Eligibility criteria and entrance exam for it?
  4. Can a candidate do Master's and PhD in Psychology after completion of B.Com? List of colleges/universities offering Integrated PhD in Psychology in Bangalore/Mysore?
  5. Graduation and post graduation should I do to become a HR?
  6. Which subject to choose for Ph.D after completion of MBA HR?
  7. How and where I can pursue Ph.d in Psychology after completion of Post graduation in Psychology?
  8. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  9. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D after completion of 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering with 76.77 percentage?
  10. Can I study M.A.(Psychology) being a B.Ed holder? Is it possible to do PhD after completion of M.A.?
  11. Best universities offering Masters in Psychology-Human Resources or Organizational Behaviour?
  12. What is the procedure to apply for admission in PhD Human Development or Psychology after completing M.Sc in Human Development and Family? -- [New]
  13. How to do M.A. in psychology after graduation in B.B.A.? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Universities offering part time Ph.D in Management programme at Visakhapatnam?
  15. Am I eligible to do Phd in Psychology after completion of M.D in Homeo?
  16. Which are the universities in Bangalore offering diploma courses? I have done MBA(HR)
  17. Ph.D in child psychology after B.Pharmacy with MBA pharmaceuticals and HR as majors?
  18. Whether I will have to appear in any entrance exam for admission in PhD Human Resource Management? Name of educational institutions?
2nd January 2017, 07:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in Psychology after completion of MBA in Human Resources?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done MBA in Human Resources. Can I pursue my studies for PhD in Psychology? What would be the minimum criteria required for this? Am I eligible to apply? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? Awaiting for the response.
You have completed MBA course so you are not eligible for Ph.D in Psychology but you are eligible to do Ph.D course in Management.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course. There are no age criteria.

You must have a valid UGC NET score card to get admission in Ph.D in Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?