18th September 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for the entrance exam of Jawaharlal University for M.A in Economics?

please let me know how can i prepare for the entrance exam of Jawaharlal university for M.A in economics?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare for the entrance exam of Jawaharlal University for M.A in Economics?
  2. Which entrance exam to answer to do Indian Economics Service? Which are the good books for preparation?
  3. Which entrance exam I must prepare for Post Graduation in Architecture?
  4. How to prepare for M.Sc in MA Economics Or International Relations entrance exam of DSE?
  5. Which would be better B.Com or B.A. Economic honours? Difference between both? How to prepare for entrance exams of colleges?
  6. How can I prepare to qualify JNU entrance exam for admission in Master's Degree in History?
  7. Syllabus of Delhi University M.A.(Economics) entrance exam.
  8. Detailed information about B.Ed entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked?
  9. Detailed information about M.A.(Economics) entrance exam of Delhi University?
  10. Previous question papers of M.A Entrance exam in English of Jawaharlal Nehru University
  11. When will be the Jawahalal Nehru University conduct the entrance exam for Masters in Social Science Program? How to prepare myself for the entrance exam?
  12. When Central University, Hyderabad will conduct M.A.(Economics) entrance exam for Communication English Honours student? Syllabus of this entrance exam?
  13. Syllabus to prepare for masters of economics in Delhi University?
  14. PhD programs in Biotechnology conducted by Indian universities?
  15. Past year papers for M.A economics entrance exam for the following universities?
  16. How can I prepare to crack DU DSE to get admission in M.A.(Economics) course? -- [New]
  17. Madurai Kamaraj University, M.A in Economics, Economics of Growth and Development Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Entrance Exams for admission in B.A. (Economics Hons.) -- [Most Discussed]
19th September 2011, 12:16 AM
diyaa khan

Default Re: How can I prepare for the entrance exam of Jawaharlal University for M.A in Economics?

it z v.easy just avoid using objective books and go in detail... Use books of atleast two authors and avoid foreign author books
19th September 2011, 12:19 AM
diyaa khan

Smile Re: How can I prepare for the entrance exam of Jawaharlal University for M.A in Economics?

avoid objective type ..go with the detaild books and avoid foreign author books
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?