24th August 2011, 10:49 PM
njjhe

Is MCA a better option or should I do production engineering?

sir,is MCA a better option or production engeering???????
plzzz suggest???

Related Questions:
  1. Mechanical engineering after Production engineering? What is best option for me? -- [New]
  2. Best MCA course for B.E production engineering?
  3. What is Production Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is MCA a better option or should I do another course? Registered MCA colleges in Mumbai?
  5. What should I do after completing B.E Production Engineering? Which are the PG courses for production engineering?
  6. Is there any option to change branch after diploma in mechanical engineering to B.E production engineering?
  7. What is the scope of production engineering from NIT Trichy? Which option is better for EVT engineering from DCE
  8. What is the eligibility for admission in IIST in Production Engineering? I am a student of Production Engineering
  9. Which are the PG courses possible after B.E production engineering? Prospects of doing B.E production engineering and PG?
  10. What is the best option for me between Industrial production in Manipal, EEE in VIT Chennai, Chemical in BMS college of Engineering?
  11. How is the career in production engineering? List of courses related?
  12. Which branch should I get in KIIT with a rank of 7706?
  13. Which are the master courses for production engineering graduates?
  14. What are the future career options for me after completing 12th? I am from computer science stream
  15. Difference between mechanical engineering and production engineering?
  16. Information about PSU's that accept GATE production score? I am a B.Tech production and industrial engineering student at DTU
  17. How can I apply for RRB UPSC chargeman post for mechanical engineering
  18. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses?
1st December 2011, 07:43 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is MCA a better option or should I do production engineering?

Hello Friend,
Masters in computer application and production engineering are two completely different fields and hence its difficult to suggest you any one of them without knowing your academic qualification, interest in a particular field and expertise in the same.
In the present scenario there is a huge demand for computer engineers and is likely to increase in the upcoming years.If you want to get into hardcore programming then you must go for MCA.
Production Engineering, as the name suggest, is the department of engineering which deals in both the production process as well as the management science.
Therefore its up to you which way you want to pursue your career with but as far as career prospect is concern both the courses have equal potential to fetch a better career for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?