20th July 2011, 03:38 PM
MUTHUMURUGAN

Difference between Chemical and Chemistry?

what difference between chmistry and chemical? I was very eager to know the differe

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Chemical and Chemistry?
  2. Benefits and scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma course for female candidate?
  3. What is the difference between M.Sc Chemistry and M.Sc Applied Chemistry? -- [New]
  4. Can I do B.Chemical from distance education after MSc Chemistry?
  5. How to do chemical engineering after passing 12th? I am interested in Chemistry
  6. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(chemistry)? What's the future prospective of doing chemical engineering after completing B.Sc(chemistry)?
  7. Can I get a seat for M.Tech in Anna University after scoring 34 in GATE(cutoff for OBC is 23.50)? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it possible for me to do post graduation course in Chemical Engineering after completion of TYBSC in Chemistry?
  9. Details of chemistry related courses after BSc in Chemistry?
  10. Can I do MS in chemical engineering in UK after doing PG in organic chemistry in India?
  11. Whether Chemical Engineering course is good for girls or not??
  12. Should I choose chemical engineering if I am not good in chemistry but good in Maths and Physics?
  13. List of the good colleges for chemical engineering? Which are the other courses in chemistry?
  14. How should I remember the Chemical Equations, Valencies and Formulas in Chemistry?
  15. What to do after BSc chemistry? Which is the best course after BSc Chemistry to get a job in chemical industry?
  16. Which is better between Chemical Synthesis and MSc Chemistry? What is the scope of M.Tech?
  17. Can I do Chemical Engineering after BSc Chemistry? Percentage required for Chemical Engineering?
  18. What is best after BSc chemical engineering and MSc organic cheistry? Can I do chemical engineering in Pune University
22nd August 2011, 01:32 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: Difference between Chemical and Chemistry?

Dear

Chemistry is the study of various chemical processes ,elemental study,Various atoms,molecules,energy involved in making or destroying of bonds.
It is a major term

WHILE

Chemical is A compound or substance that has been purified or prepared artificially.
1st December 2011, 07:44 PM
rk6030

Default Re: Difference between Chemical and Chemistry?

Chemistry provides in depth knowledge of chemical properties of substances and their reactions with other substances. On the other hand, a chemical engineer makes use of this knowledge to come up with new designs and products that are more useful for us.

chemical engineering is an application of chemistry utilizing other branches of science. A chemist is more likely to be employed in research labs where new drugs are made whereas a chemical engineer is more versatile getting employment in all sorts of governmental and private industries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?