13th May 2015, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Is there any age relaxation for PhD degree holder to become an Assistant Professor in West Bengal government colleges?

I am 39 years old ,a NET qualified and PhD degree holder.If there is any age relaxation(for PhD degree holders) for the applicant for the post of assistant professor in West Bengal PSC in Government colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the age limit for OBC candidate to sit for the Assistant Exam under SSCWB Government of West Bengal?
  2. Am i eligible for the post of assistant professor in degree colleges? I have submitted PhD
  3. Age limit for posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor?
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I do diploma in Pharmacy through distance education? Which universities provide the course?
  6. Qualification required for being Assistant Professor?
  7. Can I get a government posting as a assistant professor in colleges or universities
  8. List of colleges with fee expense which offer correspondence PhD in Eco-Tourism in West Bengal? Procedure and age limit to apply?
  9. Required age limit for women to get Ph.D Degree?
  10. Am I eligible for Assistant Professor of Mathematics while doing PhD?
  11. Can I get a job as assistant professor in government engineering college
  12. Should I prepare for NET or do any other course after doing M.Sc in CS?
  13. What all exams are required to take after pursuing PhD from Abroad for being Professor in a university?
  14. What is the upper age limit for assistant professor post?
  15. Can I become an Assistant Professor of Mathematics in any Government college if pursuing PhD in Mathematics and Teaching in Private college?
  16. How to apply for Ph.D Programme after completing MSc in Zoology? I am a domicile from West Bengal
  17. West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam supporting government engineering colleges?
  18. How can a student of Odisha appear for WBJEE?
16th June 2015, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any age relaxation for PhD degree holder to become an Assistant Professor in West Bengal government colleges?

can i apply for assistant professor in aliah univercity my age is 42 .I have OBC certificate ,Ph.D digree & twelve years teaching experience.
18th June 2015, 06:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any age relaxation for PhD degree holder to become an Assistant Professor in West Bengal government colleges?

If you have qualified exams like NET/SLET then you can definitely apply for lecturer job in any government college without any problem. If you have experience as lecturer then it will be added advantage for you.

Most of the colleges prefer candidates with experience and NET/SLET score for lecturer job. You can apply when there is opening in the given college or university.
4th October 2017, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Is there any age relaxation for PhD degree holder to become an Assistant Professor in Central Govt job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?