27th August 2016, 12:45 PM
bala.karthi

Mechanical engineering Diploma holder can join IIIE? What is the fee structure for the same?

Well actually i am a Diploma holder in mechanical engineering and i have passed my Diploma in 2001, now i am working as a Production Manager in Coimbatore. May i join IIIE and what are the fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Details of joining IIIE? What is the fee structure?
  2. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder?
  3. Which college should I join after diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure
  4. Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in Gujarat for ITI holder?
  5. How can I join IIE after completing diploma in mechanical?
  6. What is the procedure to join evening engineering course?
  7. Can I get direct admission to study B.A.(Economics) being a Diploma Mechanical holder?
  8. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the fee structure followed for diploma per semester to do mechanical engineering?
  10. KIIT Fee structure for diploma in mechanical engineering course
  11. AICTE approved distance universities for doing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  12. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  14. How to join Evening Engineering College? What is the procedure for admission?
  15. What is the fee structure followed for B.Tech Mechanical branch?
  16. Is it possible for me to join B.E ECE course after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Can I study Mechanical Engineering being an IT Diploma holder?
  18. From which college can I pursue B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Admission and fee structure details of the college? -- [New]

28th August 2016, 12:46 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Mechanical engineering Diploma holder can join IIIE? What is the fee structure for the same?

Yes. You are eligible for IIIE as you are diploma holder & also have an experience since you have been working as a production manager. IIIE exam is conducted twice a year in the month of February and August.

IIIE Eligibility
- One should have passed diploma in engineering with 1 year experience.
- One should have passed (10+2) with 2 years experience.
- One should have passed graduation in science with at least 1 year experience.
- One should have completed 2 years of bachelor's degree in engineering.

IIIE Fees Structure
There are total 3 sections namely (1) Preliminary (2) Section A (3) Section B (4) Project Work

(1) Preliminary Section : 6 Subjects & Rs.300/- per paper
(2) Section A : 8 Subjects & Rs.400/- per paper
(3) Section B : 8 Subjects & Rs.500/- per paper
(4) Project Work : Rs.1000/-

Subscription Charges applicable Rs.250/- per annum.

Application Procedure
- Visit the official website.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form carefully & Print it.
- Sign the application & Paste passport size Photograph at appropriate field.
- Drawn DD of Rs.300/- in favour of Indian Institute of Industrial Engineering payable at Mumbai.
- Send application to registrar along with DD & required documents.

Required Documents
- Application
- Passport Size Photographs
- Attested Copy of School Leaving
- Caste Certificate
- Demand Draft
- Seft Addressed Stamp Cover to send application letter.

13th October 2021, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Mechanical engineering Diploma holder can join IIIE? What is the fee structure for the same?

WHAT IS THE FEE STRUCTURE AFTER DIPLOM ENGINEERING FOR IIIE

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?