3rd October 2016, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure followed for diploma per semester to do mechanical engineering?

Dear Sir/Mam,

Please provide to me fee structure per semester and during of the diploma? I am planning to take mechanical engineering. So, will it be the same or different? Can you please provide me the information on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Thanks,
deendayal

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure followed for B.Tech Mechanical branch?
  2. What is the per semester fee structure of Alard College of Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  3. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?
  4. KIIT Fee structure for diploma in mechanical engineering course
  5. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Last 6 years papers of Diploma in Mechanical 1st and 2nd semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Mechanical engineering Diploma holder can join IIIE? What is the fee structure for the same?
  8. Which college should I join after diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure
  9. From which college can I pursue B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Admission and fee structure details of the college?
  10. How to take admission in DME? What is the fees?
  11. What is the course fee of B.Tech per semester?
  12. Can I do Marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  13. Fee per semester for Mechanical Diploma distance education?
  14. Last 6 year papers of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. KLU B.Tech courses fee structure 2016
  16. Is it better to take admission in both Diploma and Higher Secondary? Detailed information, admission procedure and fee structure of Mechanical Diploma course?
  17. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  18. Can I do marine engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure?
3rd October 2016, 02:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure followed for diploma per semester to do mechanical engineering?

To be eligible to pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course, you should have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination with minimum qualifying marks from a recognised board. To get admission in Diploma course, you have to appear and qualify the entrance examination conducted by your respective state board of technical education.

The fee structure followed for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course per semester is not same in all the colleges. It varies from college to college based on the quality of education offered, faculty, facilities provided, infrastructure, transport, library, etc., In some colleges, the fee for Diploma course per semester is Rs. 5,000/- to Rs. 10,000/- and in some other colleges, it is nearly Rs. 30,000/- to Rs.40,000/- per semester. So, the fee that you need to pay for pursuing Diploma course depends on the college you choose for pursuing Diploma course.
4th October 2016, 12:54 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure followed for diploma per semester to do mechanical engineering?

It is very difficult to provide you with the exact details about the semester fee of the course of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering as the fee structure of the course vary from College to College. So, you must contact to the different Colleges in order to get the details about the fees of the above mentioned course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?