13th April 2012, 08:29 PM
nandysri

Is Medical Transcription or Microbiology a good choice to go for?

Hi Sir/Mam,

To work at home which course or career i must choose relating bio field? Is Medical transcription or Microbiology good? Shall i proceed to go in such fields? Or else please give me your suggestions.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in medical transcription in Delhi or in any other state?
  2. What are the openings after MSc Microbiology? I am pursuing MSc Microbiology
  3. Can I do MSc in medical microbiology or Ph.D in medical microbiology?
  4. Which course is a better choice for me between Medical Microbiology and Nanotechnology being a candidate of pursuing Under Graduation in Microbiology? List of Institutions in Coimbatore offering these courses?
  5. What are the different career options after 12th Biology?
  6. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research?
  7. Scope MSc in microbiology? is biotechnology much better than microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  9. Is it a good choice to have both medical and non medical in 12th class?
  10. List of entrance exams of medical microbiology? Names of colleges offering medical microbiology in Hyderabad?
  11. How to take MSc medical microbiology? Which are the best colleges? -- [New]
  12. Microbiology(Hons) or Biotechnology: Better choice after 12th standard with Medical stream?
  13. What career field should I opt? I have done graduation in BA and currently I am in medical transcription(home based) by profession. I would like to change my career.
  14. Which one is better between General Microbiology and Medical Microbiology?
  15. List of good colleges in Mumbai or Mangalore to opt for Medical Microbiology? Is there any good opportunity?
  16. Topic for Mini Project and ideas about it?
  17. Which are the good Ph.D topics in Medical Microbiology?
  18. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
27th January 2013, 11:08 AM
sonali pandey1111

Default Re: Is Medical Transcription or Microbiology a good choice to go for?

No, no future in it.
Aside from most companies offshoring the transcription. Companies are employing voice recognition technology to automatically transcribe the dictation and have humans listen and correct the errors. So for the long run, is it a good future. No. Pick a different path. Go into medical billing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?