1st December 2017, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

How to get migration certificate from CBSE if already posted all the documents?

Dear Sir, I had lost my migration certificate and I have already posted the document to CBSE head office sec-5 Panchkula and I have to submitted it in college fast, otherwise they will cancel my admission. So, please post the migration certificate urgently and I also mention the urgent fee.

Shobhit Pal
Father name: Asha ram pal
Mother name: Santosh pal
12th roll no :2619810
Adarsh vidhya niketan S.R SEC School

1st December 2017, 06:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get migration certificate from CBSE if already posted all the documents?

If you have lost your migration certificate, then you need to get duplicate copy from CBSE or your respective school.

Just visit the school and apply for a duplicate migration certificate, because admission in college is not possible without it.
1st December 2017, 09:24 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get migration certificate from CBSE if already posted all the documents?

If you are urgently in a need of Migration certificate, you must directly contact to the Board office of CBSE. Contact to the concerned person of the Board authorities. Write an application stating about your urgent requirement of the migration and submit it in the office. You will be surely guided further for the next steps to get your migration certificate.
1st December 2017, 09:49 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Let me inform you that Migration certificate is very important to take fresh admission in college to pursue higher education. But don't get tensed as because you can get a duplicate copy of your Migration certificate from your Board. Just apply for a duplicate copy of Migration certificate at CBSE board by paying requisite fee for it. After a certain given period you will be given the duplicate copy of your Migration certificate by the board.
1st December 2017, 10:08 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As you have lost your migration certificate, so in order to get it back from CBSE board, you have to write an application mentioning about the details to the regional office of CBSE board. Now you have to submit the application with the required amount of fees to the respective office of the board. Within 2-3 weeks you will receive the certificate.

You can visit the website and check out the regional office : http://www.cbse.net.in
20th July 2020, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

My daughter having passed 11th from CBSE board seeks admission to Maharahshtra state board for 12th standard. As such i have received transfer certificate from the school.Please let me know how to apply for migration certificate as POdar says migration is given only after 10th and 12th standard .I am told migration certificate is required for eligibility .Please let me know the transfer process
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?