21st October 2014, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Job in Infosys and TCS for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) fresher?

Hello
Please tell me that whether a
fresher btech civil engineer should
take a job in infosys,tcs?????
please tell me as soon as possible
thank you and regards

26th October 2014, 05:01 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job in Infosys and TCS for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) fresher?

Yes, as a Civil Engineer, you can get in to Infosys. Getting in to it does not depend up on your branch completely, but also on your skills.
You also need to have 68% marks in your academics in order to get in to Infosys.

It offers training for 6 months in Mysore and later you will be assigned a project.

Paper pattern for Infosys:

• Aptitude Test
• Logical Reasoning
• English
• Reading Comprehension
• Picture Representation
• Data Sufficiency
• Syllogism and more
26th October 2014, 11:32 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

CTS and Infosys are companies which take and deliver projects in a variety of fields. To be frank, mostly the projects of these companies lie in the computer software domain. Hence a civil engineer is also given the work in computer software domain. So if you are interested in computer software domain, you can definitely opt for companies like Infosys and TCS. Otherwise you can look for job in your core sector preferably the construction companies, Cement Companies and PSUs.
27th October 2014, 07:28 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

TCS and Infosys are companies which deal with projects in various fields. As a result, there is chance of every engineer to work in his/her domain. However, the chance is minimal since these companies mainly deal in computer software projects. As a result, even a civil engineer is trained and made to work in computer software domain. Hence if you are interested to work in computer software domain, you can definitely go for these companies. Otherwise you can opt for other companies of your domain like the construction companies and the PSUs.
26th November 2014, 01:40 AM
Saranbala18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
Please tell me that whether a
fresher btech civil engineer should
take a job in infosys,tcs?????
please tell me as soon as possible
thank you and regards
Yes, of course you can get job in Infosys and TCS after completing B.Tech (Civil Engineering). You can ge job in Technical Department. However, you must have some basic knowledge in the subjects like, Java, Oracle, C & C++ , Net, Networking etc..

Eligibility Criteria TCS and Infosys:

-Applicants must have passed 10th, 12th and graduation with not less than 60% marks from a recognized university.

-Applicants should not have any backlogs.

-Applicants who having two years of gap in academics are ineligible.

The selection should be on the basis of, Written Test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview and Personal Interview.

Official Website -
www.tcs.com
www.infosys.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?