18th December 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

What should I top in class 11th to join Airport Custom officer

what should i opt in class 11th to join airport custom officer....

14th June 2016, 11:41 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: What should I top in class 11th to join Airport Custom officer

The job of custom officer does not require any specific subject requirement, there is no such specific subject requirement to join custom services. It is a civil service and are officers are selected through civil services exam conducted by UPSC. Those who clear civil service exam and score rank to get posting as a custom officer. In short it is mandatory to clear civil service exam in order to become custom officer.

The civil services exam does not have any particular requirement of qualification, any body who have a degree in regular or distance mode in any subject can apply for the exam, no necessary of having any particular degree or qualification for civil services exam.

Hence just complete your graduation in any stream first, then apply for civil services , minimum age is 21 years , prepare yourself hard for the toughest exam and get assigned as a custom officer after clearing it. But before that that just choose any subject of your liking in class 11, study it complete your graduation and then apply for civil services exam for becoming a custom officer.
19th June 2021, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I top in class 11th to join Airport Custom officer

Computer science is best option for customs? Which ug it helps?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?