16th August 2017, 08:54 AM
yaminikeerthana

Minimum eligibility criteria to join Navy and Air Force after completion of B.Tech ECE?

I'm going to start my B.Tech ECE this year what are the eligibilities to get a job in Navy and air Force in all ways like physically, height, age, and etc.? Can you please let me know the minimum eligibility criteria which are required to apply for the job?

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force?
  2. Required Eligibility criteria to join Air Force after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  3. Eligibility to join Indian Air Force/Navy for ECE Diploma holder?
  4. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  5. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  7. Is it possible to join Indian Navy or Air Force after completion of B.Teh graduation course?
  8. Is there any chance to join Air force in any field after completing B.Tech ECE
  9. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the Indian Air Force and Navy exam? How much should I score in class 10th to join any of them?
  10. After B.E ECE how can I join Indian Air Force?
  11. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  12. Eligibility to join Navy or Airforce aftre passing SSC with 75% marks?
  13. How can I join Air Force and Navy after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE?
  14. Criteria to join Indian Navy and Air Force for a 12th passed student using glasses and got fracture in hand before 7 year ago?
  15. What is the minimum eligibility criteria asked for joining as fighter pilot in Indian Air Force?
  16. Can a Female candidate join the Indian Air Force? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Air Force?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Navy? Am I eligible to apply if I have completed diploma in electronics and telecom?
  18. After completion of B.Tech ECE how can I join Indian Navy?
20th August 2017, 06:35 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Minimum eligibility criteria to join Navy and Air Force after completion of B.Tech ECE?

Being a B.Tech ( Bachelor of Technology ) degree holder you are eligible to join Indian Navy ( Naval Academy ) and Indian Air force ( Air force Academy ) as a commissioned officer through CDSE.

CDSE refers to Combined Defense Services examination and it is held twice every year by UPSC in two stages which includes Written Test followed by SSB interview respectively.

Further to join NA and AFA through CDSE you need to have the nationality of India with your age lying within 19 years to 22 years for NA and 19 years to 23 years for AFA.

As far as you are concerned about the physical fitness requirement norms then for that you can download the notification released for CDSE examination from the link www.upsc.gov.in as physical requirements like height varies with different age group and weight group.

For more detailed information regarding CDSE you can visit the link www.upsc.gov.in.
20th August 2017, 09:29 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum eligibility criteria to join Navy and Air Force after completion of B.Tech ECE?

Yes, after completion of B.Tech course you will become eligible to appear in Combined Defence Service Examination conducted twice in a year by UPSC.

The examination is conducted for recruitment in Navy, Army, Air Force and OTA.

Candidates passed B.Tech are eligible for all the service. The age limit varies with examination 19-23 years for Navy and 19-24 years for Air Force.

Candidate must be physically and mentally fit. For all other detail about physical standard, syllabus and date of examination visit at link http://upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/Notification_CDS_II_English.pdf.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?