5th January 2017, 06:40 PM
JEET DEVMURARI

Criteria to join Indian Navy and Air Force for a 12th passed student using glasses and got fracture in hand before 7 year ago?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Science stream and want to join Indian Navy and Air Force. I am using glasses and got fracture in hand before 7 years but now I am normal. What is the criteria for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Indian Army or Indian Navy or Air Force as an Officer after graduation?
  2. Is it possible for me to get into Army or Air Force after clearing ITI exam?
  3. Can I join Indian Navy or Indian Air force after passing 12th science? I am 20 years old
  4. Eligibility to join Navy or Airforce aftre passing SSC with 75% marks?
  5. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  7. How to join indian air force or navy after 12th science?
  8. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy or Air Force after completion of 12th with PCMB group?
  9. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  10. Can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing B-Pharmacy from Pune University being a Medical student in 12th Class?
  11. How to get admission in Indian Military Academy in 2016?
  12. What is must for becoming an Air Force Pilot?
  13. Can I join Indian Air Force or Navy being a student of Science stream?
  14. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  15. Can I join Indian Air Force with 84% in Maths, 87% in Physics, 93% in English and 88.2% aggregate in 12th?
  16. Can I write NDA exam while studying class 11th commerce stream
  17. Hwo can I join Indian Air Force after passing 12th with 78% marks
  18. Detailed information about Indian Navy for 27 years old Computer Science Diploma holder?
6th January 2017, 06:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria to join Indian Navy and Air Force for a 12th passed student using glasses and got fracture in hand before 7 year ago?

To join Indian Navy or Air Force after completion of your 12th standard with Science stream, you have to appear in NDA examination by satisfying the eligibility criteria mentioned below :-

1. You should be a citizen of India.

2. You should be within 16.5 to 19.5 years of age.

3. You should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics subjects from a recognised board.

4. You should be an Unmarried Male candidate

5. You should be Physically and Mentally fit as per the standards mentioned in the UPSC NDA examination notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?