4th May 2018, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

Minimum height required under Mritak Ashrit quota to apply in UP Sub-Inspector recruitment for a female SC candidate?

Hello Sir, I want to apply in UP Sub-Inspector recruitment. I am a female candidate and belongs to SC category. I came under Mritak Ashrit quota also. So, I would like to know that what minimum height is required for me to apply in this recruitment? Please tell me asap.

20th May 2019, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum height required under Mritak Ashrit quota to apply in UP Sub-Inspector recruitment for a female SC candidate?

Hello Sir, I want to apply in UP Sub-Inspector recruitment. I am a male candidate and belongs to SC category. I came under Mritak Ashrit quota also. So, I would like to know that what minimum height is required for me to apply in this recruitment? Please tell me asap.
15th August 2020, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum height required under Mritak Ashrit quota to apply in UP Sub-Inspector recruitment for a female SC candidate?

Hello Sir, I want to apply in UP Sub-Inspector recruitment. I am a male candidate and belongs to SC category. I came under Mritak Ashrit quota also. So, I would like to know that what minimum height is required for me to apply in this recruitment? Please tell me asap
15th August 2022, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

hello
sir my age is 17
should I apply for UPSI after my graduation an perfect age 21 how many year i have to apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?